• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Kars' Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArachDusa

She/Her
Okay, this is the second time I'm making this thread. It apparently got deleted the first time, which is hopefully just a bug, and will hopefully also not happen again.
Anyhow, the premise of this thread is simple. Joseph Joestar's profile lists his attack potency after his training with Lisa Lisa as:
possibly Large Building level with Ultimate Hamon Overdrive (Clashed with Kars' Sabre, breaking it in two, the same Sabre previously bisected Rudol von Stroheim and impaled Lisa Lisa)
However, Kars' own profile, which Joseph gets his High 8-C scaling from, makes no mention of said scaling, which is more than a bit strange. It seems to me like someone edited Joseph's profile but didn't make the same edit for Kars, an issue mods should have no problem repairing. Kars' base key's attack potency section should therefore either look like this:
At least Building level+ (Pillar Men are undoubtedly stronger than any vampire or zombie, viewing and treating them simply as "food" whilst easily overpowering them for the sake of consumption. Should be far greater in strength than Santana), possibly Large Building level with his Sabre (Was able to bisect Rudol von Stroheim and impale Lisa Lisa). Can ignore durability with Absorption (His body produces acids that rapidly break down cells and allow him to easily absorb any other organism through body contact)
Or like this:
At least Building level+, possibly Large Building level (Pillar Men are undoubtedly stronger than any vampire or zombie, viewing and treating them simply as "food" whilst easily overpowering them for the sake of consumption. Bisected Rudol von Stroheim and impaled Lisa Lisa with his Sabre. Should be far greater in strength than Santana). Can ignore durability with Absorption (His body produces acids that rapidly break down cells and allow him to easily absorb any other organism through body contact)
Personally, I don't see any flaws with these proposal, and it seems to me like not making this revision would only make sense if Joseph and Lisa Lisa's "possibly High 8-C" notes were to be removed. You're more than welcome to argue your opinion if you think I'm wrong. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back