• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think Jill can take on an Alien in hand to hand combat, cause she has to deal with a bunch of other weapons except for the Xenomorph's arms (the tail that can skewer her or the tongue that will probably incapacitate her if she gets hit by it). And the thing is, she's gonna have to deal with the Xenomorph that way if the Xenomorph is anywhere near close, cause the acidic blood is too much of a risk. Not to mention that the Xenomorph is a lot faster than zombies, so it might even get a jump on her if it plays its stalking tactics right. I'm going with the Alien on this one.

Xenomorphs are just as nimble if not more than Jill not to mention physically stronger (Class 10 vs. Class K), should the opportunity arise it could just pin her.

Jill has already dealt more than enough with things much stronger than her, more numerous than her, and in many cases more swift and quick than her (I doubt I have to mention Lickers).

The Xenomorph is not dumb, but she is much less so. She'd start with the range to enjoy herself some potshots, but the main real danger she faces is the acidic blood. Bit of a tough choice.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Jill has already dealt more than enough with things much stronger than her, more numerous than her, and in many cases more swift and quick than her (I doubt I have to mention Lickers).

The Xenomorph is not dumb, but she is much less so. She'd start with the range to enjoy herself some potshots, but the main real danger she faces is the acidic blood. Bit of a tough choice.
Jill could fight Wesker with help (Despite him never taking the pair seriously in fight), but anything considerably stronger than her tended to have her rely on her mobility and skill to overcome (Nemesis was lumbering and slow for example). She has no such advantage here as the Xenomorph physically moves faster than her while being comparable in reactions, it will close the range gap and overpower her through tail swipes from the ceiling and jumping on top of her.

Lickers do not compare to Xenomorphs in any regard as they don't have as many offensive options and nor could they move fast enough to be recorded by cameras, let alone the strength disparity. (Above Average Human vs. Class K) The closest they have in comparison to each other is Adhesivity and tongue attacks.

You'd be comparing a Master Martial Artist with, at minimum, 10 times the speed of the Warrior and at maximum 100 times and genius intellect with the Warrior, so her needing help against Wesker doesn't hold much importance in gere, Monsters like the Hunter or the Licker are far from slow, and by that I mean they are more than comparable in reactions, she can still deal with them (It'd be absurd to think she could deal with all of them before they got close). The real danger of the Warrior isn't it being able to attack, is it getting close. The only really different thing it can do is it's bladed tail, but the true danger is it's acidic blood. At least it can be staggered by shots, if not much.

Her saving grace is heavy weapons and explosives to kill it in one shot or bound it severely.

They couldn't really deal with Wesker because of his skill, speed, and strength advantage, even when he wasn't being serious, which is why my argument of the strength and speed is important, the Xenomorph isn't going to be toying for Jill and will be going straight for the kill.

"Far from slow" doesn't mean they are comparable, they are still physically slower and weaker.

Xenomorph Warriors themselves can contend with Predators, despite them having things like Plasma Casters at their disposal. So arsenal isn't too much of a saving grace.

Yes, the danger is getting close, because Jill will be overpowered, and with the Xenomorph's superior agility and movement that is more than likely.

The problem is that they aren't important in the sense that Wesker immensely outclassed them by a lot in those. The Xenomorph outclasses in movement speed, not in skill or intelligence or reaction speed. Not to mention any damage Jill could cause if it was close enough to grab her would likely sprinkle her on acid, so she's already dead if she tries too much when it's in her face.

... No, at no point are they shown to be slower. Zombie dogs, especially when in groups, Hunters and Lickers are not at all slower than humans. Jill himself is at supersonic since the T-102 was calced at mach 1.8 from deflecting a missile, to which the Nemesis is superior, to which Jill could dodge it's blows. Unless there is an actual calc for dodging bullets at the range it did, the Xenomorph should be at baseline.

Do remind me how commonly they "contend" against those without having superior numbers or sneaking in closer before they can use it, or the Predators in question deciding to use other options.

Superior movement yes, Superior Agility I don't see where.

Xenomorphs should scale to Predators, that reside on the higher end of Supersonic, so its reactions should be higher. Also I don't get why you are bringing intelligence into it.

A Xenomorph Warrior killed Celtic in a 1v1 battle, the entirety of the AVP game you play as a Warrior that ends up killing a hunting pack of Young Bloods, another Predator in AvP had been caught off guard which resulted in a facehugger impregnation... It isn't that uncommon.

Lickers are slower than Xenomorphs, I never said they were slower than humans.

Agility by being extremely nimble and by being able to climb on walls, they will be hard to shoot to begin with.

Without actually knowing how higher, saying higher is rather irrevelant. By scaling, Jill is above Mach 1.8, and Supersonic only goes up to 2.5. Either comparable, or Jill is above.

A Xenomorph Celtic engaged in physical 1v1 and beat, but got overconfident and didn't think about it escaping the net and attacking again. And one Xenomorph pulling it off on the AvP games doesn't suddenly mean all are on that level. Even in the movie, no other Xeno does as well as Grid. And again, you are thinking of it already in Jill's face.

In moving they are, but there's nothing to prove in reactions.

Climb on walls in Central Park, yes?

Predators are Supersonic+, which is 2.5 to 5. Also, Predators aren't slouches in physical combat either.

Of course all are not on that level, but the Warrior class is, that's what this Alien is. Also "not all of them" doesn't invalidate those that do perform better, most of the Xenos killed in the films also tend to be Drones, which are the most common.

Yes, which means it closes the distance faster than Jill can create it?

Depending on where you think they are, trees are a valid option.

>General Predator page listed at Supersonic+

>All individual Predator pages and Xenomorph pages at Supersonic only, despite scaling.

??????????????

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
>General Predator page listed at Supersonic+

>All individual Predator pages and Xenomorph pages at Supersonic only, despite scaling.

??????????????
Page error, otherwise Ripley wouldn't have the +.

She also has Subsonic+ movement from scaling to Xenomorphs, which neither Xenos nor Predators have, so I am not sure where the mistake begins and ends.

Just follow the General Predator page, it underlies the species itself and is the most maintained compared to the rest.

Ripley's movement just needs to be adjusted then, it's not a big deal.

The only people who can kill a xenomorph easily in Resident Evil are Wesker, and Krauser, and the other superhuman characters

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Considering they can reach High 8-C with explosives and heavy weapons, not really...?

The main issue here is the big speed difference.
I think the OP's intention was to keep them to 9-B.

She herself remains 9-B, what is High 8-C is her explosives and heavy weaponry. And I was mostly just answering Brendan, since beat and kill are different.

But if those do get restrained... well, Warrior gets the vote.

Xenomorph FRA in addition to / and along with a mild healing factor, burrowing tactics, and facehuggers as more reasons to/for (reach/reaching) victory.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'm not sure what burrowing tactics and face huggers have to do here.
Facehuggers can be considered a form of "standard equipment" for Xenomorphs as their page indicates and as far as many cases in the Alien series is concerned where they accompany them wherever they go. However, they might also qualify for and need a separate, independent category of their own on the Xenomorph page.

As for "burrowing tactics," this is a relatively common combat strategy Xenomorphs especially displayed and employed in the EU; they would rapidly burrow through the ground (from sand to solid rock) to ambush their targets, dragging down and away soldiers faster than they could effectively react while using the ground as effect cover to protect themselves from all incoming attack. The Xenomorph in the films would usually resort to hidden paths in immediate existence and convenience for them. If not, then tthey would claw/bust and create a new path for themselves to access their victims.

All of this would come in handy against Jill.

Back