• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dude, your personal feelings are as important as the fact that big mom is ugly.

madaras katon scales to his own power, the end

It really doesn't though. Just like Sasuke's Great fireball jutsu doesn't scale to his Kirin or Indra's Arrow techniques

Plus, Madara doesn't actually rely on Fire style at all while battling Hashirama. Especially after Hashirama gets serious

after hashirama gets series hashirama went sage mode. and he does use it before that, and it does scale to his non susanoo state

and even then hes wood is made with fire and earth, and deidara showed us tha weaknnesses and streights do stay

No, by serious I mean once Hashirama starts using the big Wood style moves - wood dragon/wood golem etc. Madara goes into susanoo and mainly fights with his susanoo sword

Wood is flammable and Both Prometheus and Zeus (via lightning) can incinerate entire forests instantaneously. Oven, who is one of Big Mom's scrubs heated a significant stretch of the sea to boiling point- again, almost instantaneously

and in naruto the elements gekkai kenkai are made with affect the constructs, and wood is made with water, that and elecricity doesent produce enough heat to inflame a 7a object

Big Mom just takes the soul of an individual and can place it directly into an object. It's not suggested that she'd need a ritual to do this.

Also, she has Fear-Inducement and her life-span removal relies on that. You can't tell me Hashirama is flat out resistant to Fear-manipulation. Even the slightest amount of fear makes it possible for Big Mom to attack the soul.

you do realize that if he couldent resist then orochimaru could solo him right? the dude had good enough fear enducment to make peapole start vomiting and pass out

Ricsi-viragosi said:
you do realize that if he couldent resist then orochimaru could solo him right? the dude had good enough fear enducment to make peapole start vomiting and pass out
Lol, while I don't believe Hashirama would be susceptible to fearing Big Mom, it is quite laughable to compare fear of Big Mom to the fear of Orochimaru, who was afraid of Itachi. Orochimaru made people vomit and pass out from fear? That's cute. Big Mom makes people die from fear.

CinCameron20 said:
@Ricsi - https://i10.***********.net/one-piece/863/one-piece-9226879.jpg
That's not fear inducement, and even then, onecof the unsung conditions of being a Kage is not fearing death because you have to be willing to put your life on the line for the village. So, doubt Hashirama is afraid of death.

big mom wins. via ap, dura, abilities, precog, armament etc. her own power times 10 did no damage. and only did minor damage when she lost control.

In case I haven't been clear about it, I vote Big Mom because Zeus and Prometheus are hard counters to wood style, and also fear inducement and soul manip. As someone already pointed out, if Big Mom manages to make homies out of Hashirama's wood constructs, it is GG no RE for him

Thats false, hashiramas wood is made with water chakra, so it would be resistat to fire. And at this fighting state she doesent have the rigjt mind to really do that

Big Mom made a tsunami homie off panel on a whim while in her hunger-induced rage. She could do the same to surrounding objects or even Hashirama's wood if that's even possible.

I do believe it would be possible to make a homie out of hashiramas wood as was stated earlier since trees and even animals can become homies the only thing it might not work on is stuff hes controlling or creating while he is creating it or controlling it in that moment the second he moves to do something else that created object is fair game to make into a homie

has he been shown to remove a human soul from something that is actively attacking him? well he could destroy the host of the soul I don't imagine it being much more durable than what the soul occupies its strength seems to be based off the soul used the homies using big moms soul are especially powerful the tidal wave is nothing to scoff at either hashirama will inevitably end up in situation where the sheer numbers can exhaust him of chakra not to mention this is whole cake island and the entire seducing woods is already homies this is not a 1v1

But its body is made out of his own stamina and mental energy, so he can just dispell the body by taking sayed energy away. And i. Doubt those homies are even close in power to either

At the very least, Big Mom could make Hashirama's wood basically useless if she puts a piece of her soul into them, converting it into a homie that follows her orders completely.

Whether or not Hashirama can just dispel the wood instantly doesn't truly matter as he would be at a disadvantage regardless.

Back