• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Goku (Buu Saga) upgrade

Was ever stated that Cell Saga Goku was stronger than the Androids in Base?
Not to my knowledge, but SSJ1 Goku scales to Perfect Cell, who is >>>>>>> Semi-Perfect Cell who is > Imperfect Cell who is >>>>>>>>>>> Android 16 who is >>>>> Android Twins and pre-Kami-fusion Piccolo who are >>>>>>> Android Saga SSJ1 Vegeta who is comparable to Trunks who can shit-face Mecha Frieza who in turn is much stronger than his previous 100% self which is 4-C.

Last edited:
Not to my knowledge, but SSJ1 Goku scales to Perfect Cell, who is >>>>>>> Semi-Perfect Cell who is > Imperfect Cell who is >>>>>>>>>>> Android 16 who is >>>>> Android Twins and pre-Kami-fusion Piccolo who are >>>>>>> Android Saga SSJ1 Vegeta who is comparable to Trunks who can shit-face Mecha Frieza who in turn is much stronger than his previous 100% self which is 4-C.
Hmmm, that ain't it.

C. Saga SSJ1 Goku ~ Casual Perfect Cell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Semi-Perfect Cell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Imperfect Cell ~ Android 16 >>>>> Kami-Piccolo = Android 17 ~ Imperfect Cell (Pre-Human Absortion) >>>>>>>>> A.Saga SSJ1 Vegeta >>>> Piccolo

I'm pretty sure this isn't how things work here, a jump of tier of this magnitude isn't allowed, not without more evidence aside for scaling (feats, statements and guidebooks)

One thing its having Android Saga Base Goku at Low 4-C, since Frieza Saga Base Goku >> Base Frieza => High 5-A+, another matter its this.

I'm pretty sure this isn't how things work here, a jump of tier of this magnitude isn't allowed, not without more evidence aside for scaling (feats, statements and guidebooks)

One thing its having Android Saga Base Goku at Low 4-C, since Frieza Saga Base Goku >> Base Frieza => High 5-A+, another matter its this.
I'm pretty sure there was more to it than that, but it seems I'mma have to ask DDM about it.

I agree with Buu Saga Base Goku > Shin, at least in that case we have his feat of lifting the Z Sword to backing the scaling.
I mean, if the cast is back to At least 4-C for the Androids Saga, how do we deal with the High 4-C stuff? It's pretty damn obvious there's no proper way to backscale from SSJ2 or getting smacked around by Majin Buu.

We prolly don't even know if Cell's transformation to Perfect Cell give him a massive edge over his Imperfect Form by the same amount as SSJ does to Goku if the scaling chain does no good to solidify the rating.

HOWEVER, currently as it stands, Goku with SSJ is 1.024e+42 J. That's roughly 3.10743x away from hitting High 4-C. And given just how massive zenkai boosts can get, I have no doubt that Goku and co would reach it sooner than later, especially with Vegeta healing from a broken arm and then training over it through the RoSAT. Which means we just gotta find more evidence to prove the tier.

HOWEVER, currently as it stands, Goku with SSJ is 1.024e+42 J. That's roughly 3.10743x away from hitting High 4-C.

Considering that the gap of power between Android Saga Base Goku and Base Frieza its big enough that the former should already have hit at least baseline Low 2-C, Android Saga SSj1 Goku should be around 2.03x times away from hitting High 4-C.

So if we want to be accurate, 17 and 18 may already be at High 4-C via scaling, or at least either Imperfect or Semi-Perfect Cell.

Considering that the gap of power between Android Saga Base Goku and Base Frieza its big enough that the former should already have hit at least baseline Low 4-C, Android Saga SSj1 Goku should be around 2.03x times away from hitting High 4-C.

So if we want to be accurate, 17 and 18 may already be at High 4-C via scaling, or at least either Imperfect or Semi-Perfect Cell.
FTFY

Guys cell saga base Goku is 30 tentons small star level, I got this by dividing his value by 50. The problem is, why his profile say he's star level with no actual justification, I'm seeing a lot of smart dudes being clueless on why he's 4-C.
Man I really need to fix DBZ scaling, the profiles contradict the scaling blog.

Yeah the scaling within Androids to Cell Saga short of SSJ2 is complete ******* ass.

WAIT. Pre-RoSaT SSJ1 Gotenks is 4-B via being stronger than SSJ3 Goku and Innocent Buu who are both massively superior to Super-Perfect Cell on their lonesome, Gotenks's base would remain 4-B even if we divided by 50.

Any scan or statement indicating where the strongest Z-Fighters scale to base Gotenks pre-RoSaT?

Last edited:
WAIT. Pre-RoSaT SSJ1 Gotenks is 4-B via being stronger than SSJ3 Goku and Innocent Buu who are both massively superior to Super-Perfect Cell on their lonesome, Gotenks's base would remain 4-B even if we divided by 50.

Any scan or statement indicating where the strongest Z-Fighters scale to base Gotenks pre-RoSaT?
He'll be solar system level but no one will scale since his SSJ was stronger than SSJ3 Goku and SSJ Goku was stronger than everyone else. He thought he could beat buu despite knowing that SSJ2 vegeta stood no chance. So he should be stronger than the SSJ2s, wait... if SSJ Gotenks scales to the SSJ2s that means pre rosat he'd be 50x above SSJ2 Gohan wtf.

He'll be solar system level but no one will scale since his SSJ was stronger than SSJ3 Goku and SSJ Goku was stronger than everyone else. He thought he could beat buu despite knowing that SSJ2 vegeta stood no chance. So he should be stronger than the SSJ2s, wait... if SSJ Gotenks scales to the SSJ2s that means pre rosat he'd be 50x above SSJ2 Gohan wtf.
Didn't SSJ2 Majin Vegeta get turned into a complete joke by Innocent Buu? Post-resurrection SSJ2 Vegeta could barely hold his own against Kid Buu.

Also, no, pre-RoSaT SSJ1 Gotenks scales well above SSJ3 Goku and Innocent Buu, both of whom are massively superior to Super Perfect Cell at this point, so they're already stronger than Cell Saga Gohan, who is twice as powerful as Super Perfect Cell, who is 1 kiloFOE.

Cell- 1 kiloFOE

Cell Saga SSJ2 Gohan and Buu Saga SSJ2 Geets and Carrot- 2 kiloFOE

Innocent Buu and SSJ3 Goku- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 kiloFOE or 2e+47 J

Pre-RoSaT SSJ1 Gotenks- >>>>>>>> both Innocent Buu and Goku individually

Pre-RoSaT base Gotenks- >>>>>>>>4.4e+45 J or 44 Foe

Last edited:
Basically, Shin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100% Frieza via his vaporization statement. Furthermore, he also was implied to be much stronger than Piccolo at the time, who a while back was equal to 17, who one shotted SSJ Trunks, who curbstomped the combined might of Frieza and King Cold. Gohan in base from is above Shin since he can carry the Z sword, and even swinging it a couple times made him grow much stronger, but was implied that base Goku might have still been stronger after that training. SSJ forms would still be an at least 50x jump from even that.

The Gotenks parts look new and were things I didn't realize, so those are some pretty hefty upgrades for some of the Buu saga's 4-B characters. Also, I might need to do some revaluation and upgrade my blog to find the Android saga AP and speed borders which would in turn effect Shin and then the Buu saga cast as a result.

Can we cut down on the excessive arrows? It's a little bit misleading when we're just trying to say there is a big but unknown power-gap.

What is this vaporization statement?

Basically, Shin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100% Frieza via his vaporization statement. Furthermore, he also was implied to be much stronger than Piccolo at the time, who a while back was equal to 17, who one shotted SSJ Trunks, who curbstomped the combined might of Frieza and King Cold. Gohan in base from is above Shin since he can carry the Z sword, and even swinging it a couple times made him grow much stronger, but was implied that base Goku might have still been stronger after that training. SSJ forms would still be an at least 50x jump from even that.

The Gotenks parts look new and were things I didn't realize, so those are some pretty hefty upgrades for some of the Buu saga's 4-B characters. Also, I might need to do some revaluation and upgrade my blog to find the Android saga AP and speed borders which would in turn effect Shin and then the Buu saga cast as a result.
Shin is also stated to be equal to cell saga SSJ Goku.

Equal? Pretty sure it was made clear that Goku, Vegeta and Gohan were all stronger than Shin in their SSj1 forms.
Buu Saga Goku and Geets had been training for several years before Shin even arrived in the Budokai Tournament. Gohan, not so much. Their SSJ1 forms then would be stronger than their Cell Saga SSJ1 forms.

Shin was equal to "Cell saga" SSJ Goku was the key word. Buu saga versions are a lot stronger.

Anyway, I have updated the blog and found some surprises; such as the Buu saga cast being 5 digit times FTL in their SSJ transformations.

Shin was equal to "Cell saga" SSJ Goku was the key word. Buu saga versions are a lot stronger.

Anyway, I have updated the blog and found some surprises; such as the Buu saga cast being 5 digit times FTL in their SSJ transformations.
Also darkdragonmdjhdjh, I have read your blog and were did you get that base gohan was stronger than shin pre training? Base Gohan only surpassed shin after training with the Z sword. Also it's SSJ gohan vs dabura not SSJ2, so gohans power stagnated as a SSJ in the buu saga and is as strong as his cell saga self meaning. Shin = Goku < SSJ Gohan = SSJ Gohan buu saga <<< Dabura = Perfect cell.
Then SSJ Gohan who struggled to lift the Z sword is seen swinging it around in base when shin couldn't even lift it. And base Goku is comparable, this is when you apply the 50x multiplier for SSJ for goku.

I don't remember him struggling to lift it in SSJ form, only that his was in his base form when he was lifting it. Though, I know Goku in his base form withstood a strike from the Z Sword by accident.

I don't remember him struggling to lift it in SSJ form, only that his was in his base form when he was lifting it. Though, I know Goku in his base form withstood a strike from the Z Sword by accident.
Okay I read the manga and it's weird. IDK If I can share a manga site here so I won't, but it's chapter 473. We see base gohan unable to lift it, then SSj gohan strugles to lift it but is able to pull it out, but the strange thing is right after, base gohan is holding it and swinging it around with difficulty, that looks to me that base gohan was already stronger than shin, but that contradicts the scaling, I think base gohan lifting it right after struggling with it in SSJ is an outlier since he couldn't budge it at all at first lol.

I think the issue was more to do with removing the sword from the place where it was stuck which was a bit harder, and probably after that Gohan also got used to it.

not gonna give my opinions on the thread since I haven't read most of it, but I'm just wondering why people are bringing up Lifting strength?

not gonna give my opinions on the thread since I haven't read most of it, but I'm just wondering why people are bringing up Lifting strength?
Ki correlates to all aspects of your physicals (Punching, striking and lifting) and speed (Combat speed, reactions, travel speed) into one massive pool which means you can use either of those smaller aspects to scale a character above another unless shown or stated otherwise, we recently found the Daizenshuu scan to support it on a DB speed CRT.

Back