• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barbatos vs Anti-Monitor Round 2

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I know this fight has already been done but now that both profiles have been rearranged correctly, I thought it would be a good idea to start a new versus thread on this.

• Roand one: Barbatos vs Base Anti-Monitor
  • Roand two: Barbatos vs Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor

Barbatos both rounds. Forger >>>> AM .positive universe and anti matter universe is a spec in comparison to dark multiverse

We don't really know if the World Forger is stronger than his two brothers. But Barbatos: 1, Anti-Monitor: 0

AndrewBennet said:
Barbatos both rounds. Forger >>>> AM .positive universe and anti matter universe is a spec in comparison to dark multiverse
Really? I thought the dark "multiverse" are only a collection of failed universes that are too unstable to exist on their own.

Also were is stated that the forger is that powerful? I remember it was stated he was pretty much equal to monitor and anti monitor.

Exact words were "The Spark created two opposing existences, Matter and Anti-Matter. With them, came the brothers, set to monitor all that been created and a third being tasked to watch over what had yet to come."

Raffney said:
AndrewBennet said:
Really? I thought the dark "multiverse" are only a collection of failed universes that are too unstable to exist on their own.
Also were is stated that the forger is that powerful? I remember it was stated he was pretty much equal to monitor and anti monitor.

Exact words were "The Spark created two opposing existences, Matter and Anti-Matter. With them, came the brothers, set to monitor all that been created and a third being tasked to watch over what had yet to come."Barbatos and his can manipulate Dark Matter which has the complete control over 2A Multiverse etc
Barbatos and his can manipulate Dark Matter which has the complete control over 2A Multiverse etc

That scan alone doesn't prove it for me, from which story is it anyway? Like to get some context there.

So why is dark matter considered so much superior to anti matter or positive matter? Don't see much evidence yet.

As far as i know Dark Matter is the most instable of the three and it's the most common if you believe in current science. Though all three are (at least) seemingly needed to form even a usual universe and in particular dark matter sounds like the most useless on it's own due to it's destructive nature (taking dark nights metal lore here).

Also where is stated that controlling dark matter is only a Barbatos thingy?

@Dreaming Serpent The thing is the Anti-Monitor power level varies on the cosmic balance between positive matter and antimatter. If the balance tips in favor of the antimatter, the AM will grow in power if not, he will be weaker. Barbatos has already killed someone of the same level as the anti-monitor in the past. So yes, he has a chance against anti-monitor.

Back