• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equal.

Battle is on Spiral Mountain.

Banjo-Kazooie without vehicles vs Invincibubble.

Both are in-character.

B&K have all their weapons.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

Sponge: 0

Bear and bird: 5

Inconclusive: 0

Banjo-Kazoine Render
Spongebob2

Wow, Spongebob has a lot more abilities than I remember.

This is another 'regen nopes everything except ice eggs' situation right

Ok, Spongebob is 216 tons, so he isn't getting past B&K's regen + healing any time soon. Can Spongebob do anything before he gets frozen?

GyroNutz said:
Ok, Spongebob is 216 tons, so he isn't getting past B&K's regen + healing any time soon. Can Spongebob do anything before he gets frozen?
Not really and if he did it wouldn't be IC

Yeah, Spongebob has OOC wincons so it's technically fair. B&K vía freezing

Ayy! Banjo got upgraded (I knew they were a lot stronger and faster then their depictions from earlier.) I like the yellow guy but Bear and Bird FRA.

(Man SpongeBob's strongest incarnation is not looking to great.)

Spongebob has his high regen, but there are several occasions in verse where he was K.O'd before and considering that most of his wincons would only be applicable if he was bloodlusted and the fact that he doesn't have enough AP to K.O Banjo, i'll give the vote to the bear.

I s'pose B&K FRA. Decent match.

Back