• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
If you can't beat them, join them. Banjo-Kazooie is now 8-A so this is to celebrate.

First key for both.

Speed is equalized, battle takes place on top of Gruntilda's tower.

Who wins and why?

Banjo & Kazooie: 7

Loki (MCU):

Inconclusive:

I think Banjo & Kazooie have this fairly comfortably. Ice Manip means nothing to the bear and bird but it will end Loki if they can freeze him. The illusions will frustrate the duo for a bit but eventually Loki will attack and if he hits the duo, they regen before he finishes them off. Eventually Banjo freezes without too much worry

The best duo in gaming have my vote

Well

Banjo and Kazooie FRA I guess. Fairly simple.

Now I'm imagining the scene where Hulk smashes Loki, but with Banjo breegull bashing with Kazooie instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back