• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Idk what I just read, but holy cow is this section special if people think mollywhopping base yhwach isn’t impressive.

Are you guys talking about in comparison to his stronger versions? Because his stronger versions destroys the entire verse with ease with the exception of Ichigo and Aizen.

Base yhwach still soloes nearly the entire verse. So Ichigo stomping him is incredibly impressive.

Reminder that shikai Ichigo which is around SK level can became dozen times stronger with hollow and bankai amp, I find his feats pretty in line. Would be strange if just a shikai only is that strong.

From what i've gathered , Yhwach start to spam fate manip as soon as he unlock Almighty, to dodge Ichibe's attacks and it's accompagnied by a special visual effect each time. The anime also seem to confirm that he kill Ichibe via fate manip and not his TK.

From what i've gathered , Yhwach start to spam fate manip as soon as he unlock Almighty, to dodge Ichibe's attacks and it's accompagnied by a special visual effect each time. The anime also seem to confirm that he kill Ichibe via fate manip and not his TK.
Doesn’t this prove Yhwach can kill opponents stronger than him with Almighty future manipulation?

Because Ichibei was stomping his ant after he release Shikai and bankai. Base Yhwach was only fighting on equal terms with Base Ichibei and is accepted that Almighty doesn’t give a stats boost.

Yeah,in the manga, base Yhwach post 9 years of strengh is much more powerfull stat wise than before as he regained his true strengh, even without almighty active, as that strengh is needed to wield the Almighty correctly, according to Jugram.

But in the manga, Jugram say that Yhwach could have used the almighty (opened his eyes) at any time prior, at the cost of ALL his ritters.

But we know the anime changed that with ichibe sealing Yhwach's eyes, "never to open again until your death". So i don't even know if they will rely on the "9 years of strengh" angle anymore and thus stating "base Yhwach" got much stronger.

But instead of a statement we may get a feat. Given that the Ichigo vs Yhwach fight start with Yhwach in base , there is a chance that we see Yhwac

Doesn’t this prove Yhwach can kill opponents stronger than him with Almighty future manipulation?

Because Ichibei was stomping his ant after he release Shikai and bankai. Base Yhwach was only fighting on equal terms with Base Ichibei and is accepted that Almighty doesn’t give a stats boost.
Yes. I think yhwach actually died in that fight. There's no possibility of an ant surviving ichibei's stomp

All of this goon level conversation is all stemming from people assuming Almighty Yhwach without using his hax = base Yhwach without the Almighty. Which just doesn’t have to be the case.
I don’t think almighty boosts his reiatsu? I could be wrong but it’s never implied to do so. The reason for the gap between almighty and base yhwach before almighty is due to the 9 years of strength.

Question: If Chad, Orihime and Uryu were to be given an Asauchi and they trained properly with it, could they also obtained Shinigami powers in the form of a Zanpakuto in addition to their own unique powers?

Kubo: I think they could.

What would you think if Kubo increased the power scale even further in the Anime? For example, Ichigo's bankai shaking the 3 kingdoms or the fight with Aizen Yhwach having greater proportions.

I don’t think almighty boosts his reiatsu? I could be wrong but it’s never implied to do so. The reason for the gap between almighty and base yhwach before almighty is due to the 9 years of strength.
He gets the Almighty after the 9 years are up, and calling him Almighty Yhwach is easier than Post 9 Years to Regain Strength Yhwach.

He gets the Almighty after the 9 years are up, and calling him Almighty Yhwach is easier than Post 9 Years to Regain Strength Yhwach.
Imagine combining that with the Soul King title too, you'd get Post 9 Years to Regain Strength Yhwach (Weakened Soul King Absorbed). Every sentence would take ages to type

Do we know for what purposed Aizen created "White" in the first place?

I bet right now, is gonna lead to Ichigo getting a new "form" in the Hell Arc related to Hollow/Ghouls from Hell.

They look so similar:

* Horns

* the Hollow hole is sealed up in White, Szyalaparro, and Horn of Salvation Ichigo which I still think is some sort of "Resurrection" form.

* the Vasto Lorde type of hollow gets a "black" type of "Dark Ascension" in their appearance. White had black armour and Szyalaparro had half of his body covered in blackness too.

* Ichigo is the only "vizard" which "Hollow mask" have "lines design" on it. Weird. Szyalaparro has chain tattoo in a similar one eye-side tattoo on his face. Coincidence I say.

* All Ghouls/Hollows have this "Chain" black tattoo designed in black lines. And we know the chain always been part of Ichigo's Bankai design and his old bankai was a "black" cloak.

thoughts-on-the-white-black-hollow-v0-b2lizbvbp8ba1.jpg
9372672-3109010982-_blea.jpg
26958239cb9088eb65cea3256fec0e8f.jpg
which-vizard-has-the-coolest-hollow-mask-v0-flocr52jumaa1.jpg
ichigo_vizard_by_stark_liverbird_d2f2fq9-fullview.jpg
tumblr_ptks882MsA1w31emk_500.jpg

I think Aizen was creating his own version of that type of Hollow that ended up as a failure. It lack the "halo" shaped. As we know that Aizen's reiatsu for some reason was related to keeping the Gates of Hell sealed up. We may get a backstory for Aizen in the Hell Arc?

Back