• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

A person was so desperate to make Bleach FTL that they have to lie about it. There are other ways to scale Bleach to FTL. They didn't think about that.

Even if they wanna ask about FTL Ceros, they should have used Klub Outside Q&A rather than trying to bring shame to the fandom.
Kinda makes me think why Clyde didn’t just do that instead..? I mean I don’t know how expensive an elite membership is but he really couldn’t have just made an announcement like “Hey, if you have Klub Outside, dm me on Discord” or maybe just have bought it himself for the sake of a video?

I’m kinda surprised that sort of question was never asked since we’ve had nearly 700 questions…

SUMMARY OF LEAKED INFORMATION FROM THE BLEACH 3RD COUR PRE-SCREENING EVENT: TYBW!

Let's go!

• They showed the Op during the preview this time, while in the 2nd Cour preview they didn't show it, which may indicate that the production is going more smoothly this time.
  • Grimmjow appears in the Op chasing Askin. Kubo commented that he found the scene "cute".
  • Everyone who was at the event seemed to love the Op, several people said it made them cry.
  • The Op has a distinct "Bleach" (original Anime) essence which differentiates it from the Ops of the previous 2 Cours.
  • Aizen is confirmed to appear (whoever shared the information didn't know if he will be present in the Op or in the first episodes of the Anime).
  • The original Anime battle between Senjumaru and Uryuu will continue in episode 27.
  • There is an "amazing" scene of Uryuu that may take a few rewatches to understand (it will probably be a scene related to his Schrift, just a guess :v).
  • There's been a lot of praise for a "stylish" scene of the fight between Ichibē and Yhwach.
  • The 2nd clash between Ichigo and Yhwach will happen in episode 28.
  • The name of "that person" (Reiō?) was casually revealed in episode 28.
  • More details are given about Reiō that make Yhwach's motivation much clearer than in the Manga.
  • Ichigo is determined to defeat Yhwach, but also feels sorry for him.
  • More use of CGI in this Cour.
  • There are many new/additional scenes that were not in the Manga.
  • One of them is a new interaction between the couple Renji and Rukia (it was quite long).
  • Fans of the canon couples will be happy.
  • Overall, the quality has improved compared to the 2nd Cour.
  • There is a scene that Kubo talked about in Klub Outside before that would have been portrayed as a "brilliant scene" in any other Anime, but it came out very differently thanks to Kubo's input and changes.
  • The staff's choices of which characters to watch out for in the 3rd Cour: Tominaga - Ukitake, Murata - Uryuu, Taguchi - Ichibē, Takahashi - Ganju, Kubo - Bazz-B, and Jugo
  • Taguchi and Murata said they were happy that the episodes were completed without any production issues. Taguchi's promotion from Director to Chief Director helped increase the manpower.
  • Kubo cooperated a lot with the Anime staff and drafted Manga pages for several scenes (like he did for Senjumaru's Bankai battle scenes). He felt that just providing concept art didn't make much sense. Taguchi said he would be grateful if Kubo would keep sending them.
  • Not all of the new scenes are from Kubo, the Anime staff also gave suggestions for scenes they wanted to be added. Kubo was grateful and approved most of the suggestions.
  • Chiaki Matsuzawa (the woman who hosts Krew beInside) is also there. She asked if there will be new scenes between Bazz and Jugo in the Anime, but her question was avoided.
  • Kubo praised Masashi Kudo's (Character Design) drawings again.
  • A collaboration was announced, but details were not provided.
  • Kubo was wearing a Black Hole Disco Club T-shirt (an event for Klub Outside members) and orange sneakers. Apparently, he looked cute.

Now for the information on episode 27, which has already been updated on the Anime's official website:

The episode title will be "A"!

Synopsis:

Zero Division and Yhwach's Schutzstaffel fight for the King. As the battle intensifies, Senjumaru Shutara releases the Blood Oath Seal in exchange for the lives of Kirinji, Hikifune, and Nimaiya and wields his Bankai "Shatatsu Karagara Shigarami no Tsuji" to corner the Schutzstaffel, including Uryū. Meanwhile, Ichibē Hyōsube confronts Yhwach and releases "Shirafude Ichimonji", transforming Yhwach into a fleeting and fragile black ant. With Yhwach and Uryū in a desperate near-death situation, the conclusion of the battle is...

Episode Staff:

Script: Masaki Hiramatsu, Tomohisa Taguchi

Storyboard: Hikaru Murata

Episode Director: Hikaru Murata

Chief Animation Director: Yukio Hasegawa

Animation Directors: Saeko Ozawa, Tomoko Hayashi, Cindy H. Yamauchi

Text compiled by Bleach Fas.
Source: Reddit

Q: I have a question regarding Stark. How strong is he actually? I can't imagine him having higher (stronger?) killing power than Barragan in terms of special ability, so does that mean he's superior when it comes to Reiatsu?
Also, regarding the timing of him joining Aizen's forces, judging from the way it was depicted it appears that he joined the Espada after Aizen had already acquired the Hogyoku.
If so, then:
1) His reiatsu was so strong prior to splitting that even someone of Aizen class couldn't detect it
Or
2) Aizen had sensed it, but considering his strength it could have been difficult to deal with him, so I assume that Aizen decided to simply leave him be until the situation had settled.
I really like Stark, but he doesn't appear much and I have little hope that he will return in any future media. So I would like to know more about him!

Kubo: It's 2). I think Stark's charm is that he's a guy who's difficult to read.

Q: Is there any male character from Bleach media out of the Living World, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo or among Quincies that you think is the most handsome (or that you consciously draw in a way that would be considered handsome)?

Kubo: Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Szayelaporro and Haschwalth. All of them fit the "beautiful character" archetype so I draw them accordingly.

cour-3-leaks-from-the-pre-screening-event-eps-27-28-v0-0m56ghia35pd1.png
cour-3-leaks-from-the-pre-screening-event-eps-27-28-v0-dk3at4yh35pd1.png

Q: I have a question regarding Stark. How strong is he actually? I can't imagine him having higher (stronger?) killing power than Barragan in terms of special ability, so does that mean he's superior when it comes to Reiatsu?
Also, regarding the timing of him joining Aizen's forces, judging from the way it was depicted it appears that he joined the Espada after Aizen had already acquired the Hogyoku.
If so, then:
1) His reiatsu was so strong prior to splitting that even someone of Aizen class couldn't detect it
Or
2) Aizen had sensed it, but considering his strength it could have been difficult to deal with him, so I assume that Aizen decided to simply leave him be until the situation had settled.
I really like Stark, but he doesn't appear much and I have little hope that he will return in any future media. So I would like to know more about him!

Kubo: It's 2). I think Stark's charm is that he's a guy who's difficult to read.
I already saw some fans using this to say:

Starrk before splitting > Shinigami Aizen.

Nothing new? There is no new info? Almost everything above was speculated, that this could be just someone writing fake info leaks. Lol

Starrk & Shunsui (FKT) can have good arguments to be above Gin, Tosen, and Shinji as well.

Last edited:
In chapter 297, Pesce and Dondochakka have their best feat(Szayel hyping them up), we get some lore about that balls in a jar Hollow that's pretty ok I guess, there's this some stuff with Ruddborn where he looks really cool, and Zaraki gets one of his best entrances in the series, but I can't bring up this chapter when mentioning things because apparently, NNOITRA DECIDES TO FORCEFULLY STICK HIS FINGERS DOWN A TEENAGE GIRL'S THROAT WHILE RESTRAINING HER, THEN CALL HER "PET." What the **** is the matter with this guy? He's so nasty. He's not the "so cartoonishly evil, I love it," kind of villain, he's just gross.

In that one chapter, he kicks an already-injured toddler, attacks an injured Ichigo from behind when he tries to save her, goes "that kid I beat up after she chose not to kill me? Yeah, she was the only one who could save you. Hey, underling, do whatever you want with these injured kids," and then does the messed-up shit I mentioned earlier, and then he keeps talking shit as if he thinks he's someone relevant.

I hate this guy so much.

The name of "that person" (Reiō?) was casually revealed in episode 28.
Is it Adnyeus? The Auswählen chant references the coffin of Adnyeus, and that they were raising his heart.
"Raise them! Silver emblems, ashen meadows, circular path buried in light. Eye of agate, tongue of gold, skull cup, coffin of Adnyeus. The object we raise is your heart. Auswählen."

Is it Adnyeus? The Auswählen chant references the coffin of Adnyeus, and that they were raising his heart.
I've seen Adonaieus (アドナイェウス) interpreted as being derived from the gnostic Adonaeus/Adnonaios, the archon representing the sun. I don't pretend to know much about Gnosticism, but I have heard people online say archons are similar to builders that bind souls to the physical plane. Also, the Auswahlen does generate a dense core that emits a great deal of light, and was cast from above, akin to a sun.

Adoneus was also apparently a Latin epithet of Dionysus.

It was also a Latin variant of the name of the Greek Adonis, who is often seen as an archetype of a "dying-and-rising god."

Back