• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

and losing to Byakuya while she’s in a Sklaverai amped Vollstandig, while Byakuya is fighting two other Sternritter too lol
Don't disagree or anything but she was in base form when Byakuya nuked her, we litterally see her losing vollstandig mid attack, the sklaverei boost was long gone

Well did he post any proof
Well mate, I tuned in at the start, left to do something at the 40-minute mark, came back an hour later, and they were talking about why DB scales higher than Bleach. It was early in the morning, so I left. I’ve got no idea what else happened.

It’s still suspect that he didn’t keep the vod up. Like is it that hard to post a 30 second short and immortalize it on the internet to undoubtedly prove yourself right. Or is it more likely that bro is a fraud.
He could. But he doesn’t own it to anyone. Live streams usually don’t go up in the channel. Or anyone else I know that do Live streams…. I can’t find them uploaded later. Could be fake. Who knows.

It’s still suspect that he didn’t keep the vod up. Like is it that hard to post a 30 second short and immortalize it on the internet to undoubtedly prove yourself right. Or is it more likely that bro is a fraud.
doesn't he always takes the streams off youtube or put them behind a paywall after they are no longer live? i swear he did that.

So not a single one here bothered to actually watch the stream, then get mad that they can't see it? come on... Someone could have just screenrecorded the stream or that section so we got proof. I don't think Blaming Clyde that nobody here watched it is the right approach.

I don't even know if he posted proof in his stream, but these comments seem pretty stupid to me. If it was that important somebody should have made the sacrifice and actually tried to watch the stream.

Counterpoint: Since it's such a huge discovery, why doesn't he just simply take a video of the text messages and post it on his twitter/youtube instead of scheduling a stream when no would be awake.

Either for some reason he is gatekeeping it or he knows its full of shit.

Counterpoint: Since it's such a huge discovery, why doesn't he just simply take a video of the text messages and post it on his twitter/youtube instead of scheduling a stream when no would be awake.

Either for some reason he is gatekeeping it or he knows its full of shit.
Sure i didn't say Clyde isn't acting weird about it, im just saying since everyone seems to blame Clyde for everything when they could just have taken a little time to actually look at the stream and confirm it for themselfs. But not a single person bothered to do so? Come on, if its really that important somebody should have taken the time to confirm it, which they 100% could have done.

If he actually showed it on his stream then its fine, but nobody knows if he even did it because everyone was lazy and assumed somebody else was gonna do it...

Edit: If Clyde didn't show it on his stream we would know its fake, but we don't even know if he even showed it there.

So not a single one here bothered to actually watch the stream, then get mad that they can't see it? come on... Someone could have just screenrecorded the stream or that section so we got proof. I don't think Blaming Clyde that nobody here watched it is the right approach.

I don't even know if he posted proof in his stream, but these comments seem pretty stupid to me. If it was that important somebody should have made the sacrifice and actually tried to watch the stream.
If it was that important to him, he should've proved it in a way that isn't intentionally difficult to access.

Sure i didn't say Clyde isn't acting weird about it, im just saying since everyone seems to blame Clyde for everything when they could just have taken a little time to actually look at the stream and confirm it for themselfs. But not a single person bothered to do so? Come on, if its really that important somebody should have taken the time to confirm it, which they 100% could have done.

If he actually showed it on his stream then its fine, but nobody knows if he even did it because everyone was lazy and assumed somebody else was gonna do it...
We CAN'T look at the stream, that's the point. We aren't all watching Clyde's notifications 24/7 to see if he's streaming.

"Hey, did you know Ceros are lightspeed?"
"Really? Do you have proof?"
"Yeah, a buddy of mine asked the person who wrote some of the Bleach light novels that Kubo told them that Ceros are lightspeed. Here's a screenshot."
"Screenshots can be faked. Can you give video proof?"
"Yup, I'll do a livestream. Which I will not upload to my main or second channel. And whose VOD I will not upload."
"At least you'll do it in a reasonable time right?"
"lmao"

1 am EST is in the middle of my classes. Forgive me for not missing my classes to make my already worrying grades even worse to make up for the fact that someone else is not properly providing reliable sources.

You guys are so funny, tens if not hundreds of people comment in the Bleach thread and even more care about powerscaling the series. But not a single person actually bothered to look at something that could change the scaling for the series....

Im not singling out anyone, im just saying not a single person here actually bothered to try and find out, blaming Clyde for people being lazy seems silly. And again im not saying Clyde is being honest, just the fact that nobody cared enough to actually look at the stream for like an hour and find out something this important.

You could blame Clyde all you want, but acting like you guys couldn't just have watched the stream and found out yourself is dumb.

Its its that important to Bleach scaling, you guys should have just watched the stream to see if he was lying?
Yeah, sure, I'll just fall for an obvious trick, subscribe to some dumbass' channel, check the notifications every hour of every day, start watching at 10pm, stop watching at like 2am or whatever, and **** up my sleep schedule just because this greedy bastard wants to farm engagement and hide "evidence" behind a paywall.

No need to get pissed at everyone just because they don't respect whatever niche internet microcelebrity is the talk of the day.

Yeah, sure, I'll just fall for an obvious trick, subscribe to some dumbass' channel, check the notifications every hour of every day, start watching at 10pm, stop watching at like 2am or whatever, and **** up my sleep schedule just because this greedy bastard wants to farm engagement and hide "evidence" behind a paywall.
And yes, I understand the irony of posting this at 2 AM.

Again im not singling out anyone, but the fact that nobody here bothered to look at it? Blaming it all on Clyde when someone here could have just watched the stream is dumb.

I don't even know if Clyde showed evidence on the stream, but the fact is we don't even know that. Hopefully someone here actually watched the stream and can confirm that fact.

Again im not singling out anyone, but the fact that nobody here bothered to look at it? Blaming it all on Clyde when someone here could have just watched the stream is dumb.
"I WILL PROVE THIS TO EVERYONE"

"Cool, can you post it"

"Sure, how does the most inconvenient time possible sound? Also, I won't tell you when I'll do it, so you have to subscribe to my channel to know!"

"Eh, I'll catch it tommorow, most people are really busy then."

"I SHALL HIDE IT FOREVER IF YOU DO NOT WATCH IMMEDIATELY!"

"Well, screw you, then"

"You guys are being so mean to him TwT"

"I WILL PROVE THIS TO EVERYONE"

"Cool, can you post it"

"Sure, how does the most inconvenient time possible sound? Also, I won't tell you when I'll do it, so you have to subscribe to my channel to know!"

"Eh, I'll catch it tommorow, most people are really busy then."

"I SHALL HIDE IT FOREVER IF YOU DO NOT WATCH IMMEDIATELY!"

"Well, screw you, then"

"You guys are being so mean to him TwT"
Again im not defending Clyde, im just saying somebody here could have made an effort to actually find out if it was faked or real?

Edit: Clyde should probably have made the "evidence" more accessible, but if someone actually just took a little effort to find out we wouldn't have this talk rn...

Again im not defending Clyde, im just saying somebody here could have made an effort to actually find out if it was faked or real?

Edit: Clyde should probably have made the "evidence" more accessible, but if someone actually just took a little effort to find out we wouldn't have this talk rn...
How is it an effort issue if none of us are able to access the information at all?

Unless by "effort" you mean "giving money to the poor widdle YouTuber."

@Beardooo is it really that unreasonable to ask for accessible, reliable sources? It would have taken minimal effort for him to make a YT short with the evidence. Literally 15 seconds of footage just scrolling through the DMs would have been enough.
Or maybe consider that all of us have our own lives outside of VS debates? Or that not everyone one here is subbed to his channel? Or that not everyone can catch that stream because of real life stuff (work/class/sleep etc.)?

Back