• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Carrion's own Fighting Sprit Aura is superior to Rimuru's Fighting Sprit Aura (pre-demon lord), which resists Gazel's Heroic Aura. Carrion must have been overlooked when the revisions were implemented. Also Ant accepted "at least above average, gifted in combat" intelligence rating for Carrion in self-evident intelligence thread but I haven't updated his profile yet.
I'm almost done getting the final preparations done for Ichigo's intel section for his update to gifted in general, genius in combat, just gotta get scans, everyone's favorite part.

Some of the links on Ichigo's True Shikai and Merged Hollow tabs have broke imgur links. For AP section, I think all of them are broken, and for his Speed section, the one which has him reacting to Yhwach's darkness are broken.

It wasn't to me. I though the bear thing was some hakuda, and the nails were just some styling. We also didn't see her release her shikai, so the connection wasn't made.
I mean, I guess so, yeah, but they did show her right after her fellow Shinigami released his Shikai.

I did think the bear was just a special effect though.

It might be a Sui Feng Bankai situation where it directly contrasts her abilities and personality, or it's a Ikkaku scenario where she wants to hide it's power from the Soul Society

The probability of being able to fake a video is super low. A screenshot on the other hand is easy to fake. So we can look at things probabilistically instead of viewing things as absolutes of yes or no.

Wouldn't this just be an argument from incredulity then?
The probability of being able to fake a video is super low. A screenshot on the other hand is easy to fake. So we can look at things probabilistically instead of viewing things as absolutes of yes or no.
Oh, you meant a video of the dms. I was thinking he might just show the dms without showing how he got to them, or something like that.

How would LS Cero work with stuff like Candice's lightning? Isn't than an anti-feat?
I'm pretty sure there are statements that Candice's lightning is faster than real lightning (it's been a while since I read Can't Fear Your Own World, so don't quote me on that), so it's not necessarily a problem.

How would LS Cero work with stuff like Candice's lightning? Isn't than an anti-feat?
There is a lot of problems with Candice's lightning being lightning speed in the first place. Plus Reiatsu affects the speed of Ceros as stated by Shunsui, so using that logic since Bleach is a UES, we can therefore say that Candice's lightning is not capped at that speed.

Anothing thing is that she doesn't have any feats that would debunk LS Bleach with her lightning in the first place. She dispatched a heavily weakened Kenpachi with it, but that's it. Ichigo was massively holding back so she wasn't pressuring him, and Byakuya wasn't bothered either by her.

thought it said its stronger than any lightning in the realm , could mean speed also but who knows.. either way it wouldnt be an anti feat .. shes still able to keep up with ichigo

thought it said its stronger than any lightning in the realm , could mean speed also but who knows.. either way it wouldnt be an anti feat .. shes still able to keep up with ichigo
Ichigo was massively holding back though. It was very clear Ichigo could've taken it seriously and killed them all easily. He even blitzed Candice casually with a shoulder charge and never actually used his weapons offensively until Meni attacked him.

Well all I’ll say about Candice’s lightning is that 1) her schrift is worse in CFYOW than TYBW, 2) she never tags anyone with her lightning unless they’re standing still and letting her (even sneaking attacking an off guard base Ginjo doesn’t connect), and 3) she’s mocked for her arrows being slow. So, let’s presuppose that Bleach is like light speed early on, Candice doesn’t actually contradict anything since no one struggles with her lightning. Meaning you can rationalize Candice as being ass.

Candice isn’t exactly a speedster in the TYBW either. Her only speed feats are keeping up with a nearly dead Zaraki, being casually blitzed by a holding back TS Ichigo, and losing to Byakuya while she’s in a Sklaverai amped Vollstandig, while Byakuya is fighting two other Sternritter too lol

Literally the ONLY feat she has of her speed being relevant is when she caught Kenpachi, and that was a Kenpachi whos senses were f*cked by Gremmy's bombs and was as mobile as an Amazon worker after a 12 hour shift.

Kenny even perception blitzed all of them at once for f*cks sake, while he was weakened, so she didn't even really scale above his nerfed speed either.

Last edited:
I wanted to create something epic, something that would show the true scale of the conflict, and the impact it could have on the characters.The stakes are higher than ever, making every decision, every fight/battle, carry more meaning.
Universal level fears incoming. 😴

Back