• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

4trwKqm_d.webp
Save this info. It will end the Gin Mach 500 debate.

Gin compared Bankai to clap? Unmasked「神殺鎗」 が伸縮する速さを、己の手を打つ速さになずらえるKamishininoyari's expansion and contraction speed is compared to the speed at which Gin strikes his hands ~ Arc

Forgot Oetsu just straight up killed him, although... there was an Auschwalen shuffle after that iirc.
Ok, so what I've figured is two things.

1. There's that little core AverageUsername mentioned.
2. His powers seem to be partially based around other people's emotions, so overconfidence could actually be a strength against him.

And if Gin clapped his hands together slower than the speed of sound?
Prove it.

We already have prove of the opposite. Bleach characters talk and move at higher speeds. TYBW first invasion all happened in 5 minutes. Is the timeframe the Quincy have outside the shadow realm as shown. There are x2 or x3 times were the 5 minutes timeframe to be outside the shadow was brought up for Quincies in the war.

Kubo should have Chad give the final blow to Gerard. It would be a miracle for “Chad” to win theme against the Miracle using his own power against him.

Prove it.

We already have prove of the opposite. Bleach characters talk and move at higher speeds. TYBW first invasion all happened in 5 minutes. Is the timeframe the Quincy have outside the shadow realm as shown. There are x2 or x3 times were the 5 minutes timeframe to be outside the shadow was brought up for Quincies in the war.
My comment was rhetorical, hence it being striked out.

Shouldn't Ichigo get the justification for being able to resist the Cleaner under his resistance to Space-Time Manipulation? He is stronger than Aizen by a considerable amount.

I could not be the leader of Squad Zero for many reasons, but the biggest one is that every fight against me would be like:

"You'll die 3 steps short of it... [insert name here]"

"It begins, but does not end. Names wither in the silence. In an abyss of rolling clouds, raindrops fill an empty vessel."

"That's a nice poem, but we're meant to be fight-"

"Those who are unworthy to be a vessel succumb to weight as they turn to stone. It breaks apart and turns to gravel. Pounding rain reduces it to dust."
"Your demeanor... seems to have changed quite a bit."

"For such a vessel, there is no way out. But if one does not enter, there is no path."

Yhwach cuts me in half and kicks me to the ground

"Alright, that takes care of-"

"Those who are about to perish call it... Irazu Sandō."

I can't stop doing that monologue, it's so great.

What would be a good match up?
There are some good matchups in the High 6-B and 6-A tiers, but I'm not sure if they'll attract attention.

To give an example, (Final Grimmjow Fight) Ichigo vs Carrion (Light Novel) is should be working.

While Ichigo increasing from 194 Teratons to 389 Teratons with Bankai (I would restrict Hollow Mask).
Carrion increasing from 156 Teratons to 468 Teratons with Royal Beast Transformation.

(But I'm very busy right now, so I don't have time to discuss anything arbitrarily anytime soon)

There are some good matchups in the High 6-B and 6-A tiers, but I'm not sure if they'll attract attention.

To give an example, (Final Grimmjow Fight) Ichigo vs Carrion (Light Novel) is should be working.

While Ichigo increasing from 194 Teratons to 389 Teratons with Bankai (I would restrict Hollow Mask).
Carrion increasing from 156 Teratons to 468 Teratons with Royal Beast Transformation.

(But I'm very busy right now, so I don't have time to discuss anything arbitrarily anytime soon)
Pretty sure that's paralysis ggs.

Back