• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Is the Sun Universal in Bleach ? Why do some people think that Yamamoto is Universe buster with his 15,000,000° C Bankai ? 🤔
Regardless of whether you think Yamamoto actually is Universal in AP or not his Bankai was only going to destroy the planet at the absolute best

Like the fact he talks about the confirmed cap of his heat burning down SS to ashes is blatantly not in reference the realm

How is one supposed to turn a universe to ash with 15,000,000 degrees of heat?

Unless the realm of SS is truly paper thin and fragile as ****

Regardless of whether you think Yamamoto actually is Universal in AP or not his Bankai was only going to destroy the planet at the absolute best

Like the fact he talks about the confirmed cap of his heat burning down SS to ashes is blatantly not in reference the realm

Yama’s flames erase shit from existence, so as for how he’d do it, he’d burn everything out of existence. Not that I’m saying he’s 3-A.

Reishi heat.

Way1srt what’s your personal Bleach scaling, speed and AP for SS Arc Captain tier, Espada tier, Sternritter tier, God tier?
To be honest, it don't know anymore, as a kid there are only two feats that i found impressive, Ichigo and Aizen destroying montains/hills with the air pressure alone and 4 tails Naruto Dragon Balls was cool but they were too strong and dangerous (moon/planet level was a hell of a feat). As for Bleach up untill recently i tought it ended at the Full Bring Arc (i didn't know things like Mangas existed before 2017 exept DB and Yu-Gi-Ho!'s manga ), i also started powerscaling in 2022.
Since i only watched the old anime i won't scale past it and will only talk about the old anime scaling, so below moon level. Its also my scaling for the Naruto Verse btw 🤔

Is the sun universal in DC???? It only produces 8-A energy yet can kill universal characters (At least on VS Wiki with "Sun throw gg" on superman threads).
I mean, probably. There's a ton of weird tidbits throughout DC, so I wouldn't be surprised if universal stars are a thing.

Actually, I do remember that Stars in the Sandman series are sentient and are able to fight Dream of the Endless, so Tier 1 Stars are a thing, at least for this specific instance, kind of.

Corruption type 2? where?
His little sister use a simmilar power, and White is an expert in everything about soul like he said.
  • Soul Melting Juice: One of her magic spells. She summons a large red eye-covered jar that holds 'soul melting juice', a red liquid that melts souls. The jar can move and seems to spill an unlimited amount of the liquid.

unknown.png

"Turning to ashes" that doesn’t necessarily mean planet. It's not a counterargument.

He never said it would be destroyed by 15 million degree. He said it woild be due to bankai left activated for long. This can be interpreted several way.

Back