• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Is Senjumaru’s feat of shaking the 3 universes more legit now that we know she has infinite reiatsu from her Shikai ability to manipulate an infinite amount of reishi threats?

Is Senjumaru’s feat of shaking the 3 universes more legit now that we know she has infinite reiatsu from her Shikai ability to manipulate an infinite amount of reishi threats?
From what I remember, the more reiatsu you have, the more power and speed, right? So someone with infinite reiatsu should get infinite speed, like in Saint Seiya infinite cosmo = speed infinite.

From what I remember, the more reiatsu you have, the more power and speed, right? So someone with infinite reiatsu should get infinite speed, like in Saint Seiya infinite cosmo = speed infinite.
I'm kinda iffy on whether this interpretation is valid, but I'd like to point out that if it turns out that the information in the twitter statement was true, speed scaling for the god tiers might be heading in the direction of infinite speed anyway, given that one of the statements involved Aizen filling an infinite space (muken) with his reiatsu over the course of a finite time frame.

That being said, that also makes me wonder if we can necessarily scale the speed of one's reiatsu to their actual movement and reaction speed, which was something I wondered while looking at Senjumaru's speed calc for example.

I'm kinda iffy on whether this interpretation is valid, but I'd like to point out that if it turns out that the information in the twitter statement was true, speed scaling for the god tiers might be heading in the direction of infinite speed anyway, given that one of the statements involved Aizen filling an infinite space (muken) with his reiatsu over the course of a finite time frame.

That being said, that also makes me wonder if we can necessarily scale the speed of one's reiatsu to their actual movement and reaction speed, which was something I wondered while looking at Senjumaru's speed calc for example.
I've always looked at characters' energy like that, they scale through a certain extension of themselves.

I've always looked at characters' energy like that, they scale through a certain extension of themselves.
Maybe this could work, upon thinking about it further. Like, obviously someone’s reiatsu isn’t nearly as potent as their physical strikes, otherwise everyone would be soul crushing each other constantly and we’d never get to see characters actually have a battle.

Obviously this being the case for power doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the same for speed, but considering that the potency of someone’s reiatsu is consistently tiny in comparison to what they can actually do physically, I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

I don't remember reading a statment that the more reitasu you had the faster the character was?
It's repeatedly implied throughout the series, but BLEACH is BLEACH, not DB. There is way more nuance than that. Within the same person, yes, increasing their SP will increase stats, but SP is only ~ your general stats (other than AP), not exactly it. This is why there's speed mains.

Back