• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It’s all one elaborate psyopp, you see Deceived and I make a bunch of alts that come in here and spam giga wank with like 5D Bleach, etc etc etc, only to make our wank arguments not seem like wank /s
Yeah 5D is not wank. We already have 4 statements saying aizen is in a higher plane. His reiatsu can't even be sensed because it's in higher plane. Tbh it's not even far fetched considering he's a Sk candidate and we have lesser characters like yukio,senna,and S0 doing multi solar feats. Cope.

Yeah 5D is not wank. We already have 4 statements saying aizen is in a higher plane. His reiatsu can't even be sensed because it's in higher plane. Tbh it's not even far fetched considering he's a Sk candidate and we have lesser characters like yukio,senna,and S0 doing multi solar feats. Cope.
The statements alone will never be accepted. Although, as supporting evidence for a great argument, they may work. It's interesting that when Aizen ascended to a 'higher plane' (if 2-C is accepted after the TYBW anime), he would have had 4-D power.

Damn gods in DB also can’t be sensed they also must be 5-D.

Multi-solar system feats =/= higher dimensional

Wank.
Lmao false equivalence. We aren't given a reason why God ki can't be sensed. It could just be that they don't have sensory system to detect it or Maybe they are higher D. Since they are universal beings.

However for bleach we aren't left to speculate. Aizen says it's because his power is in a higher plane,isshin also implies the samething. Even databooks stated his reiastu is in a higher plane. So again the argument is not wank. People simply refuse to believe the statement or misuterpet it to mean something else.

Can we give Ulquiorra a multiplier now?
IMG_2669.jpg

Masked p.267

the transformation has an amp,but it's worded in unquantifiable fancy word garbage so big sad🗿
The point is that it specifically mentions power and speed individually and says that they were all greatly increased when his true power was released, seems like a clear cut multiplier for both stats to me. Resurreccion is 5x for the stats it amps, look at Chad's Arrancar Arc AP justification.

Aren't all amps just reiatsu amps? And more reiatsu typically results in increased AP and SPD, unless it involves a hax ability where the reiatsu is utilized to fuel it.

The point is that it specifically mentions power and speed individually and says that they were all greatly increased when his true power was released, seems like a clear cut multiplier for both stats to me. Resurreccion is 5x for the stats it amps, look at Chad's Arrancar Arc AP justification.
I mean i dunno,not the best at on site multiplier standards,let's wait until Arc/Decieved/Arcker/Fletcher/Etc get here.
Or staff of course.

Reiastu does amp all stats but typically when someone use bankai or resurrection their reiastu is converted into one stat such as AP,defense or hax. Their is only a hand full of people who get all their stats amped

dropped a new thread, upgrading Kenpachi:

dropped a new thread, upgrading Kenpachi:
another good job i swear if anyone tries to upgrade unohana with this im gonna be sad and dissapointed.

Back