• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

EgXDtY3VoAIXAjv

This will be my final post on this but I really want to say this.

I'm sick and tired of hearing people complain about "how Bleach is unfairly treated on this site" or how "Bleach is completely downplayed" etc etcetera. It's always the people who make completely half-cooked posts, in broken English, without enough scans or general evidence supporting their claims; which, after these threads are eventually shut down, they come and complain. It isn't the fault of mods not finding your arguments convincing, you didn't do a good job of actually making persuasive arguments in the first place.

Bleach on this site, currently, is honestly treated well when compared to other verses, and is arguably the best treated in the HST. The fact we have gotten Tier 4, 3 and 2 Bleach accepted on this site, when people generally still have a hard time agreeing that Bleach God-Tiers reach Tier 5 on basically every other notable battlebording site, is enough to show that the moderators of this site, at large, don't have a biased view against the verse.

I can understand people getting frustrated at things not going their way, it's an innately human emotion; I just completely disagree with the idea that Bleach on this site is treated horribly. We don't live in 2019 anymore, we aren't dealing with objectively dishonest actors like that anymore. It's time to let that pass hatred go and just move forward.

I'm sick and tired of hearing people complain about "how Bleach is unfairly treated on this site" or how "Bleach is completely downplayed" etc etcetera. It's always the people who make completely half-cooked posts, in broken English, without enough scans or general evidence supporting their claims; which, after these threads are eventually shut down, they come and complain. It isn't the fault of mods not finding your arguments convincing, you didn't do a good job of actually making persuasive arguments in the first place.

Bleach on this site, currently, is honestly treated well when compared to other verses, and is arguably the best treated in the HST. The fact we have gotten Tier 4, 3 and 2 Bleach accepted on this site, when people generally still have a hard time agreeing that Bleach God-Tiers reach Tier 5 on basically every other notable battlebording site, is enough to show that the moderators of this site, at large, don't have a biased view against the verse.

I can understand people getting frustrated at things not going their way, it's an innately human emotion; I just completely disagree with the idea that Bleach on this site is treated horribly. We don't live in 2019 anymore, we aren't dealing with objectively dishonest actors like that anymore. It's time to let that pass hatred go and just move forward.
You cooked

If people want a general understanding of how Bleach is treated on other boards:

Comicvine has Bleach mostly sub-planetary and before the 2nd Season they were basically multi-continental.

SpaceBattles had Bleach at around country to continental at max before the 2nd Season and is turning around to multi-continental to planetary.

/r/WhoWouldWin generally has them around country to continental max. With the 2nd season there has been a lot more planetary to multi-planetary claims.

If anything, VS Battles is biased to Bleach now.

Honestly, I think tier 2 bleach is coming back eventually, we just need to be patient. I’d rather wait another year or two for the TYBW anime to finish so that good, solid arguments can be made if we get more evidence. It’s better than pushing through some half-baked garbage.

Plus, seeing Ichigo go from 4-A to 3-C to 3-B on his profile with just multipliers gives me a dopamine hit, which I assume would be lost if we get tier 2. I’m content with waiting.

Back