• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

IMG-1090.png

Is Multidimensional a power lvl?
They wanted to say multi universal

The candles only show who is dead or alive regarding their pact.

Ichibei is definitely much more powerful individually. He already controls all the black within the verse.
That’s just common sense, obviously ichibei is by far the strongest of them, not even a debate.

that just show how much strong is base almighty Yhwach.

And consequently how much strong are the people that scale above base almighty Yhwach, so Ichigo and Aizen during the TYBWA.

It could just be squad zero has the greatest bankai amplifiers of all time. Meaning Bankai Senjumaru > Ichibei but bankai Ichibei > Bankai senjumaru. I think this makes the most sense considering Ichibei doesn't even seem like he's another tier above Yhwach. But obviously his bankai only lost because Yhwach had the Almighty

It could just be squad zero has the greatest bankai amplifiers of all time. Meaning Bankai Senjumaru > Ichibei but bankai Ichibei > Bankai senjumaru. I think this makes the most sense considering Ichibei doesn't even seem like he's another tier above Yhwach. But obviously his bankai only lost because Yhwach had the Almighty
Ichibei is like 100 million years old being so I would not be surprised if he can use his full power without actually harming the balance

I know this is pretty hype for everyone else but from a story standpoint I think this is pretty meh.

When the world was shaking beforehand, it was time for Urahara to panic and conclude that the Soul King had been killed and that the worlds were ending. The world shaking was a big deal.

When the world is shaking this time... it's just a thing that happens and doesn't get directly addressed by anyone aside from reaction faces.

Narratively this does feel pretty weird and makes me wonder how we're supposed to get everyone else fighting the Elite Sternritters in the next season if the Sternritters are going to be beat Squad Zero somehow.
Nah, in the new trailer Uryu is out. Best bet Uryu and Jugram are gonna deal with Senjumaru and that will be it. Hoping for Holy form releases for them!

If I were to guess

Bankai Yama < Yhwach <= Sealed squad 0 < Ichibei << Bankai Squad zero << Bankai ichibei.

But if senjumaru gets killed while her bankai was active it would go

Bankai Yama <= sealed squad zero < Bankai Senjumaru < Ichibei < Bankai Ichibei. And then like Yama and Yhwach would downscale them. Only reason why I brought this up is due to instances of Yhwach being unharmed in the fight and grazing Ichibei so more than likely the first scaling is correct and hopefully not the second one I suggested

If she gets caught off guard I'm assuming it wouldn't affect tier. I'm hoping uryu doesn't one tap her or something would throw things out of wack.

Edit: made a few errors so changed it

Uryu could be reason they escape yea but doesn't say how she would die. And how she would die would affect tier. Maybe swapping herself and one of the "dead" elites idk what his power can and can't do

If I were to guess

Bankai Yama < Yhwach <= Sealed squad 0 < Ichibei << Bankai Squad zero << Bankai ichibei.

But if senjumaru gets killed while her bankai was active it would go

Bankai Yama <= sealed squad zero < Bankai Senjumaru < Ichibei < Bankai Ichibei. And then like Yama and Yhwach would downscale them. Only reason why I brought this up is due to instances of Yhwach being unharmed in the fight and grazing Ichibei so more than likely the first scaling is correct and hopefully not the second one I suggested

If she gets caught off guard I'm assuming it wouldn't affect tier. I'm hoping uryu doesn't one tap her or something would throw things out of wack.

Edit: made a few errors so changed it
Sealed squad zero would get clapped by Yama bruh
they literally lost to the SS.

only with their true power are >> Yama

Ichibei overall is just too much in my book.

Sealed squad zero would get clapped by Yama bruh
they literally lost to the SS.

only with their true power are >> Yama

Ichibei overall is just too much in my book.
Yes I had them below Yama in their sealed states I only changed it due to confidence in oetsu fighting yhwach but that could just because of his possible durability negating sword. Unsure if it's actually durability negation tho

But more than likely oetsu is either being cocky or he's sure his potentially hax sword would cut him. So sealed squad 0 should be weaker than Bankai yama. Or oetsu is simply better in AP than rest minus Ichibei. When I said sealed squad zero I mainly had oetsu in mind so I should of clarified

Last edited:
But more than likely oetsu is either being cocky or he's sure his potentially hax sword would cut him. So sealed squad 0 should be weaker than Bankai yama. Or oetsu is simply better in AP than rest minus Ichibei. When I said sealed squad zero I mainly had oetsu in mind so I should of clarified
Oetsu is the type of mf that will try to cut down Soul King Yhwach if he is against him

I know this is pretty hype for everyone else but from a story standpoint I think this is pretty meh.

When the world was shaking beforehand, it was time for Urahara to panic and conclude that the Soul King had been killed and that the worlds were ending. The world shaking was a big deal.

When the world is shaking this time... it's just a thing that happens and doesn't get directly addressed by anyone aside from reaction faces.

Narratively this does feel pretty weird and makes me wonder how we're supposed to get everyone else fighting the Elite Sternritters in the next season if the Sternritters are going to be beat Squad Zero somehow.
It's different, the world was shaking by the high Reiatsu, when Reio died the world started to shake not by Reiatsu, that's why Kisuke figured it's because of Reio's death which is a big deal because it would've lead to the destruction of the world

Also one thing to note, since the other Zero Squad members told Senjumaru to not overdo it and she agreed saying she knows she shouldn't do that, doesn't that mean she likely didn't even use her bankai's full power?

Also one thing to note, since the other Zero Squad members told Senjumaru to not overdo it and she agreed saying she knows she can't do that, doesn't that mean she likely didn't even use her bankai's full power?
I said this earlier i was implying she could potentially even destroy them. Otherwise there would be no reason for a unanimous "dont overdo it." If not destroy maybe cause massive destruction. They said even a bit of their true power can do that so likely her actual full power could do more than just rumble the realms. So what we saw is likely as controlled as she could possibly be without causing an apocalypse

It's weird though, so Hikifune was stronger than Yama when she was a captain? But Yama said not a single shinigami stronger than him existed in the last 1000 thousands years, so I think taking Senjumaru's statement of "using the least of our true power will cuz the heavens and earth to tremble" to say any of them is above Yama would be weird, unless they get an insane boost after joining the 0 squad.

I said this earlier i was implying she could potentially even destroy them. Otherwise there would be no reason for a unanimous "dont overdo it." If not destroy maybe cause massive destruction. They said even a bit of their true power can do that so likely her actual full power could do more than just rumble the realms. So what we saw is likely as controlled as she could possibly be without causing an apocalypse
Yeah Senjumaru outright says just the slighest use of their true power (aka one of their Bankai) is enough to rumble all three worlds, so if just slightly using them is enough to do what we saw her do, maybe it means she is literally using the least amount of power possible in this occasion lmao.

It's weird though, so Hikifune was stronger than Yama when she was a captain? But Yama said not a single shinigami stronger than him existed in the last 1000 thousands years, so I think taking Senjumaru's statement of "using the least of our true power will cuz the heavens and earth to tremble" to say any of them is above Yama would be weird, unless they get an insane boost after joining the 0 squad.
Oken and other bullshit. Isn't even Renji and Rukia got some boost from few days training.

Squad zero has access to things like learning the true names of swords, tenjiro hot baths, training with osho, getting amps by hikifune's food, and other things I'm sure. But basically they become stronger upon being selected. It could also be because of what ichibei said about something being in their bones when the topic of aizen wanting to create them with reiatsu was brought up. Sorry don't remember what he said but something related to their bones. Iirc you are only chosen out of creating something in soul society.

Edit: oh right the topic of oken

Oken and other bullshit. Isn't even Renji and Rukia got some boost from few days training.
Squad zero has access to things like learning the true names of swords, tenjiro hot baths, training with osho, getting amps by hikifune's food, and other things I'm sure. But basically they become stronger upon being selected. It could also be because of what ichibei said about something being in their bones when the topic of aizen wanting to create them with reiatsu was brought up. Sorry don't remember what he said but something related to their bones. Iirc you are only chosen out of creating something in soul society.

Edit: oh right the topic of oken
That's because Renji and Rukia didn't know the true names of their zanpakutos, I don't think this would apply to everyone who didn't train with Ichibe because its gonna be so humiliating lmao like Kisuke, Yama, Retsu, Aizen and all these mfs had no clue about their zanpakutos, also the royal guards were chosen because they are more special, so they should already know it

That's because Renji and Rukia didn't know the true names of their zanpakutos, I don't think this would apply to everyone who didn't train with Ichibe because its gonna be so humiliating lmao like Kisuke, Yama, Retsu, Aizen and all these mfs had no clue about their zanpakutos, also the royal guards were chosen because they are more special, so they should already know it
I don't think except renji others Zanpackto getting amped LMAO. I'm saying there are few things which might have amped squad 0. Like ichibē stating Aizen was trying to create them.
Kisuke was a fugitive
Yama most probably turned down the offer ?
Unohana is fodder
Aizen most probably didn't show his talent

We dont even know if Senjumaru is the strongest female Kirio's bankai is unknown and it seems like they choose her for how good her bankai is at multiple opponents weaving all of their demise. Im gunna say she most likely is, or they are on same level

Well thats the thing all of the zero division would rumble the realms like that, its just a matter of what bankai would win against the other. Either 1v1 or multi person scenario

He controls all the black in the realms i would say that's pretty damn strong. Plus ichibei is old as shit he likely has more control he doesnt even have his power sealed (presumably)

Back