• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

80z1up.jpg

Thank god we got an explaination on the 0 squad Bankai. So they are individually all stronger than Yamamoto since his bankai only threatened 1 realm

But as a Haschwalth fan I am not eating well....
I mean regardless of whether you think Yama is uni, or outer or whatever

his bankai was objectively affecting the planet...not the entire realm of ss

i really wish kubo had given different names to the realm instead of calling both realm and planet SS and needing to read the context to know which one is speaking about.

It appears that tenjiro water can absorb reiatsu and blood. I'm looking forward to what skills might emerge from D0

I normally don't follow Bleach discussions here but I just wanted to say congrats to all the Bleach fans on the Wiki who waited a lifetime to see squad 0 done justice on screen as well as the TYBW arc in general getting fleshed out after the rushed manga and the anime hiatus hell. Regardless if you're a returning fan, a vet that stuck around or a newbie, Bleach fans truly got their due with interest!

Man Kubo really saw folks mock the royal guard for years and said nah lol let me show you why even yama ain't shit to them
It's crazy, now the gotei will have to scale to squad zero not the other way around
Like I said Kubo really saw how he did the royal guard in the manga and had to fix that shit
Yup and I appreciate it, outside Ichibē I've seen so many peeps downplay S0 (tbf they did originally get off panelled), I mean I've legit seen half the Gotei 13 (all versions) being ranked above Õetsu while Tenjirõ, Hikifune and Senjumaru get slapped with the "useless jobber" sticker like they're Visoreds and get forgotten.

Condom aizen only upscales standard beings having your full power sealed so it doesn't affect the realms is the opposite of that imo. As you can see he's not scaling to any soul king candidate characters he's only scaling above ordinary beings and I think they proved they are anything but ordinary so me personally im only putting butterfly aizen and up above them

Lol fix there y'all forgot he gotten stronger
(Insert chair-sama memes here)

Also before I head off to rewatch the last three episodes of cour 2, I like the parallels between the elites of the Shinigami and the elites of the Quincy, one side has to willingly sacrifice themselves in order to unlock their full potential while the other forcefully takes powers from their own to access their full potential. The more I see of Yhwach the more I see him as a glorified parasite playing god like this thing.

Anyways good luck figuring out the scaling chain, now that S0 have their own feats and statements.

Back