• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Arc7Kuroi Do you think Nimaiya justification should be altered? It doesn't make any note his sword being sharper than most if not all other swords. His justification just notes he one taps elites but gave no albeit credit to his zanpakuto

Poor Yama first time he won against a Yhwach whose powers are sealed with the assistance of Sasakebe, 2nd time he won against a copy.

It's weird that Yhwach didn't heal the elites, are we going to see Haschwalth vs Oh-etsu next episode? Or he will heal them but that will be while he's fighting Ichibe so they just changed the events lightly but the fights will be the same? Hopefully we get to see some bankais in the next episode not an offscreen.

Also the 9 years thing, where did it come from, because Ichibe sealed the almighty, and that was more than 1000 years ago, Haschwalth noted that Yhwach could've used A anytime but he will need to absorb all the stern ritters.

image.png

So other than Kirio getting life manip possibly and Ichigo getting cosmic awareness what other abilities should characters be getting?

This isn't accounting for mods just going hur dur artistic design hur dur and leaving cause they don't have an argument looking at you Damage3245, Duedate8898, and Deagonx.

Also the 9 years thing, where did it come from, because Ichibe sealed the almighty, and that was more than 1000 years ago, Haschwalth noted that Yhwach could've used A anytime but he will need to absorb all the stern ritters.
One of my theory is that he "died" against Yama , thus fullfilling Ichibe's words. He then slowly regain his abilities over 999 years, like the kaiser gesang say.

Maybe that was even done on purpose too.

i'm so glad i can be back theorizing over Bleach. Anime is finally truly cooking.

Ichibe using Pernida to seal away the Almighty makes Yhwach snagging Pernida for the Quincy side make so much sense. Also, I wonder if Pernida turned to the Quincy side because he saw what Yhwach could see/was influenced by Yhwach’s Almighty power after sealing it away, and maybe that’s why Yhwach wasn’t so distraught about losing his eyes.

Ichibe using Pernida to seal away the Almighty makes Yhwach snagging Pernida for the Quincy side make so much sense. Also, I wonder if Pernida turned to the Quincy side because he saw what Yhwach could see/was influenced by Yhwach’s Almighty power after sealing it away, and maybe that’s why Yhwach wasn’t so distraught about losing his eyes.
Any upgrades from this episodes?

Would Ichibe gain Pernida's abilites? I mean it seemed that Yhwach could see everything except Pernida, that's what Ichibe implied tbh

Would Ichibe gain Pernida's abilites? I mean it seemed that Yhwach could see everything except Pernida, that's what Ichibe implied tbh
Yes, Ichibei knew Yhwach would do that and put Pernida in Yhwach's way, so he would absorb Pernida instead and lose his Almighty.

I still don't understand how Pernida seals Almighty. Only Mimihagi could do that.

Remembering that we are talking about a previous pernida. Considering that the current Pernida has a will of his own and chose to be a quincy, we can consider that the previous Pernida was the will of the King himself, similar to Mimihagi

Back