• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Shouldn't Zangetsu directly have Ichigo's last key? Because in both the anime and the manga, it is implied that Ichigo, that is, Zangetsu, has always had that power, instead of getting stronger.

Tbh I'm worse than he is. I don't buy shit when I can just find a way to get it online free. Wouldn't pay a dollar
Bro acting like 90% of bleach fans don't watch and read for free lmao. I probably supported bleach more than most plp here.

I legally watch the anime most here don't.

I spent 100+$ on bleach content most here haven't

I remember there was a profile for ulquiorra's anniversary form but idk if it's still up. Think he had a 5-B rating.
it was deleted for sure

We gotta make a profile on Hogyoku Barragan, cause he has a 5-B feat.

Also, we gotta make a whole new verse page and verse for the anime. The anime will for sure get accepted as faster than the manga

There are rumors the new fight Kubo promised is Uryu vs Tenjiro.

Since his shikai does some light shenanigans and he's known for his speed do we have a chance at a light speed bleach statement or do we cope harder

According to leakers

New anime scene with Ichibe and Yhwach 1000 years ago

Ichibei took away Yhwach Almighty that is why he didn’t have it against Yamamoto.

Back