• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I can't tell if it's almighty or not, as to why Ichigo will have it in the first place, and the almighty shouldn't be able to see the past.
Maybe the place he's in gave him access to something like that just to understand the history and the past of Reio.

Anyways the episode is soo cool ngl
The Soul King most likely is capable. It only said that Yhwach and Jugram can not see into the past.

0684-014.png

Sorry if it looks dogwater. I tried

Man Kubo said shinji bankai is just fan service, he could have just blitz and kill them all but he just wanted him to have a good moment

Kubo maybe change his mind and is giving Ichigo the Almighty and the A-ll to Yhwach and have him use all the quincy powers instead of having his own Almighty. Lmao
Yhwach says ichigo change fate many times so he probably was hinting at him having the Almighty

Yhwach says ichigo change fate many times so he probably was hinting at him having the Almighty
Totally missed the context on that one lol he meant it as in Ichigo can change his fate in the same way anyone can change their fate/future. For example, calling out of work when you could’ve gone in. Bam, you change your future right there

BG9 implies that the soldat could overwhelm the people who lost their Bankai
Lowkey, this episode also shows random soldat hard pressing the lieutenants, Momo, Iba, and Hisagi were all struggling and wounded. Yumichika and Ikkaku were also wounded as well.

Really enjoyed the Shinji love this episode, it was nice to see him just dominate his opponents with his Shikai and Bankai. Albeit I feel like Vollstandig Bambi is gonna one shot him lol.

As far as the Ichigo Almighty shit, ehhhh gotta see more stuff, cuz it looks like Reio just projected his eyes onto Ichigo, since we saw the Reio eyes overtop of Ichigo’s skin.

Mayuri on that gamer grind with the RGB lighting. The comedy between Mayuri and Kisuke worked too imo.

The OSTs for this episode were actually amazing, especially when the Shinigami regained Bankai. The music with Shinji fit super well too.

Honestly, I’d prolly rank the episodes so far from the Separation: 3 > 1 > 2

Back