• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Wait. I just have a revelation. Why is Ichibei still alive? Why did the five noble families die? Did Ichibei killed them to take control? Why is Ichibei infused with the bones of the Soul King to become a oken? Immortality zero squad? But Five noble houses heads didn't want to live forever? Nah, this is sauce. I think Ichibei is going to be the big bad guy in hell arc.

Wait. I just have a revelation. Why is Ichibei still alive? Why did the five noble families die? Did Ichibei killed them to take control? Why is Ichibei infused with the bones of the Soul King to become a oken? Immortality zero squad? But Five noble houses heads didn't want to live forever? Nah, this is sauce. I think Ichibei is going to be the big bad guy in hell arc.
Cuz reio gave him power

0258-017.png
0258-018.png

Seele Schneider is just a standard quincy arrow. So that means qunciy arrows also have atomic deconstruction

Last edited:
Eat.

Episode 3: Bankai return, Shinji bankai, Komamura cameo. Bambi vs Shinji.
Episode 4: Komamura vs Bambietta ends with Renji and Rukia arriving in SS.
Episode 5: Mask vs Vizards & Mask vs Renji.
Episode 6: Rukia vs As Nodt.
Episode 7: Yachiru vs Lee, Gremmy vs Kenpachi Part I
Episode 8: Gremmy vs Kenpachi Part II, Shinji & Omaida vs Bazz-B
Episode 9: Ichigo vs Gremmy, Fem /Men Sternritters. Ichigo vs Uryu. (Small confrontation, Ichigo doesn’t fight back) Yhwach’s goes bye bye to Royal Palace.
Episode 10: Captains and Lieutenants vs Sternritters extended. Mayuri vs Giselle.
Episode 11: Pepe’s love story. And Zero Squad vs Yhwach’s Elite. Tokinada cameo.
Episode 12: Yhwach vs Ichibei Part I. Yhwach’s proper backstory with Soul King that was tease in first episode.
Episode 13: Yhwach vs Ichibei Part II. Ends with Yhwach stabbing the Soul King.
I hope ichigo will not beat gremmy

If Gremmy does like create stars and galaxies, then the scaling of this Arc will be CRAZY. All the Shutzstaffel, and Top Tier Captains will be soo high

Ichi
Eat.

Episode 9: Ichigo vs Gremmy, Fem /Men Sternritters. Ichigo vs Uryu. (Small confrontation, Ichigo doesn’t fight back) Yhwach’s goes bye bye to Royal Palace.
Episode 10: Captains and Lieutenants vs Sternritters extended. Mayuri vs Giselle.
Episode 11: Pepe’s love story. And Zero Squad vs Yhwach’s Elite. Tokinada cameo.
Episode 12: Yhwach vs Ichibei Part I. Yhwach’s proper backstory with Soul King that was tease in first episode.
Ichigo fights gremmy after kenpachi vs gremmy? Bruh 🗿

Eat.

Kinda sounds like cap, not even JUST because of "Ichigo vs Gremmy", but 'cause the Ichibe fight supposedly starts and ends in ep 13 and takes up a good chunk of it - the 1 hour special episode (technically around 40-50 mins 'cause commercials).
So the ep 12 and 13 parts seem a bit off.
The rest seems to check out tho, given some things I know.

Kinda sounds like cap, not even JUST because of "Ichigo vs Gremmy", but 'cause the Ichibe fight supposedly starts and ends in ep 13 and takes up a good chunk of it - the 1 hour special episode (technically around 40-50 mins 'cause commercials).
So the ep 12 and 13 parts seem a bit off.
The rest seems to check out tho, given some things I know.
Yep, that's what happens. Yhwach vs Ichibei doesn't start in ep13 but ep12 and most of it is going to be backstory talk between the characters. Ep13 contains most of the fight and there will be new powers and spells use by Yhwach that were not in the manga. Kenpachi gets knock out in the fight like the manga. Gremmy is shouted at and saved from his stupidity before he is about to transform his body to match Kenpachi's strenght. Go read my previous post about it. Source told me the Gremmy galaxy room is the same as the manga but a bit extended there is a scene where we actually see from Kenpachi's third person POV in outer space. I'm also told that in episode 5 Shuhei will have an extended fight with Mask D Masculine but I was not told if he uses bankai or not.

Eat.

😑 if this turns out to be right I will never doubt you or your sources again lol

Gremmy vs ichigo still sounds cap. It would need Gremmy to lose in the time spam between femritters defeating kenpachi and the other shinigami arriving which is very tight time frame. Don't think Gremmy's gonna lose against ichigo after fighting him for few minutes

Back