• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

fp832gr796cb1.jpg

It was a shit revealed. Nothing but the name of the dimension/pathway. That is not the name of the Soul King. Nothing implies that at all.
Saw on Twitter where Kubo said it's related to someone later on, probably the soul king. This trial is most likely Ichibei testing Ichigo as a soul king vessel.

5. Bazz-B scaling to Yamamoto’s Shikai flames with his own was remove. Kubo knew he was smoking weed when he thought Bazz-B was strong enough to counter them.
This actually makes the Strenritter stronger.
Mask wasn't guarded by Bazz and we have no reason to believe that he was healed by James. Considering the circumstances they were either using Offensive Blut or no Blut
Shikai Yama>~Base Mask<1 Cheer Mask<2 Cheer Mask<3 Cheer Mask<<Shikai Renji=<4 Cheer Mask<Star Satsujin Punch<VSD Mask<Star Flash Super Nova<<Bankai Renji<Zaga Teppo
I'm being conservative with this.
At least
Shikai Yama>~As Nodt<Rukia<VSD As Nodt<Bankai Rukia

This actually makes the Strenritter stronger.
Mask wasn't guarded by Bazz and we have no reason to believe that he was healed by James. Considering the circumstances they were either using Offensive Blut or no Blut
Shikai Yama>~Base Mask<1 Cheer Mask<2 Cheer Mask<3 Cheer Mask<<Shikai Renji=<4 Cheer Mask<Star Satsujin Punch<VSD Mask<Star Flash Super Nova<<Bankai Renji<Zaga Teppo
I'm being conservative with this.
At least
Shikai Yama>~As Nodt<Rukia<VSD As Nodt<Bankai Rukia
Mask wasn't one of the Sterns that tried to jump Yama and tbh they shouldn't scale to something that knocked them out in one attack anyway, maybe being generous a downscale at best

No Apple...BG9 was referring to very fodder shinigami
Hulu translation said that Shinigami without their bankai are enough for Soldat. Jugram told him that those shinigami should be killed by the people who stole their bankais. Context matters. Otherwise, Jugram would be making no sense by answering his question with irrelevant answers that have not thing to do with it. Soldat are the quincy at the end of the first invasion with the beret hats not the other fodder quincy soldiers. Same ones Yhwach takes to face squad zero.

I asked an AI this:

Write me a fight between Yhwach and Kaguya.

It answered this:

Here is a fictional fight scene between the anime characters Yhwach and Kaguya:

The air was thick with tension as Yhwach and Kaguya faced off on the battlefield. Yhwach, the powerful Quincy king, glared at Kaguya with his menacing eyes. Kaguya, the Rabbit Goddess from another dimension, stood tall and proud, unfazed by her opponent.

"You dare challenge a god?" Kaguya spoke, her voice booming. "I shall put you in your place, mortal."

Yhwach merely grinned. "We shall see who the true god is after this battle."

Without warning, Yhwach drew his massive broadsword and leapt towards Kaguya. She quickly reacted, flying up into the air and avoiding his blade. As Yhwach swung again, she formed hand signs and shot several bone projectiles at him. He deflected them with his sword, the bones shattering on impact.

"Impressive," said Kaguya. "But it will take more than that."

She then produced a giant truth-seeking orb and hurled it at Yhwach. He held out his hand, absorbing the orb's power before directing it back at her. Kaguya narrowly dodged as the orb exploded behind her. She countered by unleashing a barrage of chakra needles, but Yhwach activated his shield skill and blocked them all.

The two continued to exchange powerful blows, neither one backing down. Yhwach activated his Quincy: Vollständig mode, gaining immense power. Kaguya responded by entering her Rabbit God form, sprouting giant horns and increasing her chakra.

As they both prepared their ultimate attacks, the battlefield quaked from their overwhelming spiritual pressure. This would be the final clash to determine the victor.

Yhwach gathered dark reishi while Kaguya formed a colossal Tailed Beast Ball. They fired their attacks simultaneously, the energies colliding in an earth-shattering explosion. When the dust settled, both fighters were still standing, panting from exhaustion.

"Most impressive," said Yhwach. "But this ends now!"

He suddenly appeared behind Kaguya and slashed her with his sword. She cried out in pain as blood spilled, crashing down defeated. Yhwach stood over her victorious, having proven his superior might. The Quincy Emperor had conquered the Rabbit Goddess in an epic battle for the ages.

Even a computer with access to the whole internet knows Yhwach is superior to Kaguya, even without having to use The Almighty.

Hulu translation said that Shinigami without their bankai are enough for Soldat. Jugram told him that those shinigami should be killed by the people who stole their bankais. Context matters. Otherwise, Jugram would be making no sense by answering his question with irrelevant answers that have not thing to do with it. Soldat are the quincy at the end of the first invasion with the beret hats not the other fodder quincy soldiers. Same ones Yhwach takes to face squad zero.
Hulu doesn't have a specific translation so idk what you're on. BG9 assumes that Shinigami who are rendered useless would become victims of the Soldat. I request that you rewatch the episode again and ponder about that statement again.

Hulu doesn't have a specific translation so idk what you're on. BG9 assumes that Shinigami who are rendered useless would become victims of the Soldat. I request that you rewatch the episode again and ponder about that statement again.
Hulu = official translation sub. Your source comes from a pirate site. If you can’t support the original release don’t even dare direct your words towards me insect.

Hulu = official translation sub. Your source comes from a pirate site. If you can’t support the original release don’t even dare direct your words towards me insect.
I use Hulu too lmao. The pirate sites extract the files from Hulu's episodes. So the sub is the same.

The two continued to exchange powerful blows, neither one backing down. Yhwach activated his Quincy: Vollständig mode, gaining immense power. Kaguya responded by entering her Rabbit God form, sprouting giant horns and increasing her chakra.
Yhwach Vollständig....?

Can’t believe I didn’t see this in the first episode, but did anyone notice the difference between Ichigo, Renji and Rukia and the room Ichibei took them too? Renji and Rukia couldn’t even stand at first while Ichigo held a casual conversation with Ichibei in the same room

Can’t believe I didn’t see this in the first episode, but did anyone notice the difference between Ichigo, Renji and Rukia and the room Ichibei took them too? Renji and Rukia couldn’t even stand at first while Ichigo held a casual conversation with Ichibei in the same room
Ichigo is just the MC

Mask wasn't one of the Sterns that tried to jump Yama and tbh they shouldn't scale to something that knocked them out in one attack anyway, maybe being generous a downscale at best
Oh right Nanana was. I saw an edit with Mask and because Nanana is so forgetable I didn't realize that he was there.
Chain still works though since Nanana fought Rose.

It's gonna be godly once animated, oh how I can't wait
Kubo described the visuals of the battle on Klub Outside as scary and terrifying. Honestly that's all I need to hear. The fight doesn't have or need much movement it'd be totally fine if they just adapted the manga panel for panel. They just need to nail the compositing and the artwork and it'll be a top notch episode.

When does the statement about Bazz b countering yama flames happen in manga? Doesnt he say that to Toshiro? Was that skipped/scrapped in anime or hasnt happened yet

Back