• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

2-A for Ichigo because Yhwach couldn't break his Zanpakuto fully :geek:
0682-016.png

0682-017.png

All good, pls send.
It's from Klub Outside, Kubo's QnA thing
Question:
I would like to know more about the relationship between Mask de Masculine and James. Going off of Yhwach's comment about James having died, would it be correct to assume that James is the real body whereas Masculine is just a fictitious form of his?
Answer:
James is the real one while Masculine is the embodiment of his ideal hero.
Don't think that can be used for a CRT so only hope is if someone here either has a screenshot of the actual answer or is a member of Klub Outside.

It's really a good feeling when I stop checking the wikia for a week then when I return to it I see 2-A hax Yhwach out of nowhere.

Anyone else notice that Vasto Lorde Ichigo was directly compared to Res Cien by both Cien himself and Uryu in SAFWY and that said Res Cien fought Kenpachi, who on the other hand has moon level and above feats in the novel?

Aka moon level Vasto Lorde Ichigo.

I got SAFWY feat scaling in the works 🥱
Pog. Base Kenpachi gonna be eating good. Though I would like to discuss base Kenpachi scaling to the likes of fake Yhwach and whatnot because the feats performed in the SAFWY that reach moon level and higher are not really suitable for scaling due to Kenpachi's nature of holding back.

That is of course until we get to Post-Unohana fight Kenpachi. That Kenpachi even in base should upscale from the feats performed during SAFWY.

Pog. Base Kenpachi gonna be eating good. Though I would like to discuss base Kenpachi scaling to the likes of fake Yhwach and whatnot because the feats performed in the SAFWY that reach moon level and higher are not really suitable for scaling due to Kenpachi's nature of holding back.

That is of course until we get to Post-Unohana fight Kenpachi. That Kenpachi even in base should upscale from the feats performed during SAFWY.
DM me on discord, it’s far easier that way

You know when you drop that people will questions the scaling and canonicity of Safwy.
Bcs That Version of Kenpachi being scaled that high will get some pushbacks since many would scale at that level too.
Yamamoto,Unohana,Shunsui&Ukitake?,Azashiro,Ichigo…

Last time we see Kenpachi in Arrancar arc he has his bells in his hair.
At the end of Fullbring arc the bells are gone.
Cien tore the bells off:
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Azashiro removed Aizen's seals:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Narita's knowledge of Kenpachi holding back and Kubo's reaction to it:
unknown.png

If you honestly question the canonicity of the novel - you need help.

I don't think we can make any concrete claim with that.

Most it gives is FH white hand ?< FH black hand >>> Lanza

Ichigo's still no sells the attack with his bare hand, Lanza doesn't scale to the black claws

Might be able to argue a downscale

it's talking about people who were on the battlefield, are you saying base Aizen >> Ichibe because Ichibe wasn't mentioned there?🤡

Aura is mentioned and Kisuke is above her.

The author said that hado 91 might actually surpass GRC, but even if its not, we have statement from Aizen himself, why ignoring it for some novel statement which is secondary in comparasion to the manga.

Your scan says "very limited people in that place"
Kisuke wasn't really at that place.

🤡
Go read the novel, it was stated that he let Yukio capture him on purpose.
Kisuke was on the battle filed aura had him hostage.

Look at this thing...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14117515/1/Devilish-Sin
Synopsis: After the events of UBW, Counter Guardian EMIYA is summoned again. By a lone woman with an obsessive devotion to her late husband, no less. When his new Master experiences sexual frustration, he decides to "help" the widow out.

Why is it so hard to find a decent Bleach fanfic?
Most writers only watch the anime/read the manga without trying to delve deep into the actual lore so they can recreate stuff... also most people aren't that good of writers.

So chances are this:

Good fanfic: 1 in 1,000

Good canonically accurate fanfic: 1 in 10,000

Good Canonically accurate bleach fanfic: 1 in 100,000

Anyone else waiting for the Hell Arc to reveal Ichigo is part Hellspawn on his mother's 2nd cousin's twice removed pet's owner's grandpa's side?

In hindsight, coin shoulda always been his Fullbring, what with it being more important to him than his life and the last thing he has from his gramps that made him who he is today but I highly doubt Kubo had thought of the mechanics behind Fullbrings back then. Still shoulda been a third Fullbring but incomplete when the LAA was happening tho

In hindsight, coin shoulda always been his Fullbring, what with it being more important to him than his life and the last thing he has from his gramps that made him who he is today but I highly doubt Kubo had thought of the mechanics behind Fullbrings back then. Still shoulda been a third Fullbring but incomplete when the LAA was happening tho

Chad loved his arms and wanted to be a boxer, so his fullbringer manifested from his arms. :D(y)
I myself value my body much more than an object.

I really hope we get new villain who's a world ending threat like Yhwach, anything less wouldn't seem very hype.
Doesnt have to be, perhaps we face the Old Captains and Arrancar and Quincy…
Shunsui vs Ukitake
Unohana vs Kenpachi rematch
Szayelporro vs Mayuri rematch
We get introduced to old Captains 🤷‍♂️

I really hope we get new villain who's a world ending threat like Yhwach, anything less wouldn't seem very hype.

Doesnt have to be, perhaps we face the Old Captains and Arrancar and Quincy…
Shunsui vs Ukitake
Unohana vs Kenpachi rematch
Szayelporro vs Mayuri rematch
We get introduced to old Captains 🤷‍♂️
Will probably explore more the 5th Great Noble House, Clan Voldemort, as they are related to hell.

Back