• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

IMG_20220711_130116.jpg

IMG_20220711_130127.jpg

Damn, what you studying?
I am guessing you are in College
My research is dedicated to building theoretical models for fusion in dark matter stars in hopes to find feasible means for sub-solar mass black holes to be formed. Hoping they’ll be detected in the coming years/within the decade.

Hows your bankai revision going? I believe you said you would work on it summer time.
😅 yeah I’ve been working a job while doing research so my reread of Bleach has remained halted at the start of the soul society arc. It’s gonna be a long term project.

I’ve got grad school application deadlines in the coming months too, so it’s gonna be hard to do big verse wide revisions. In the meantime I have some smaller scale revisions that I plan on dropping.
I hate Deadlines so damn Much ✊🏼, do you have a disc server? Perhaps i could help from time to time.

Reio probably created it, because he is the one who sperated life and death, life and death are separated by Dangai, so he created Dangai and Kototsu probably.

No one can create it except for Yhwach since he has Reios power, so no it's not there anymore.

Reio probably created it, because he is the one who sperated life and death, life and death are separated by Dangai, so he created Dangai and Kototsu probably.

No one can create it except for Yhwach since he has Reios power, so no it's not there anymore.
I think he’s asking if Kototsu came back after Aizen erased it.

If it can come back I think it would've been implied or stated, for example Isshin would have said to Ichigo "hurry it will come back after x amount of time".

Also just reading SAFWY and Cien says that he destroys the dome Ichigo and Ulq were fighting on, what dome is he talking about?

Back