• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Who needs hax when you have big sword go brrr anyway? Dude took down 3 sternritter no dif and was about to clap yuwach but of course.

Kenpachi bodies Loyd(who copied all his stats) by getting stronger then himself, Royd bodies kenpachi who only copied Yhwach personality/mind. Its funny as identical twins Loyd was vastly inferior to Royd.

I checked the mind/soul manipulation revision which is accepted, what was i suppose to dread this doesn't affect bleach.

this affect bleach positively , as it massively buff RC potency.

We just need to create an actual resistance bypass scaling chain, overcoming resistance is now viewed as much stronger now. And bleach have plenty of soul hax layers bypass tduring the serie.

lol i guess it does affect it positively, feels good to have a power system correlate with soul manip the scaling chain is gonna be ridic.

There are many good parts, it's very hard to pick. But I guess it has to be when Sasuke Aizen revealed he actually planned everything that happened to Ichigo and was watching bleach on his computer like me. The best fights are easily Ichigo vs Ulquiorra and Ichigo vs Grimmjow.
Pretty good choices bro

How was ichigo not getting crushed by Sasuke Aizen's ambient spirit pressure after he left the precipice world when he had no spiritual pressure? Or was it because Sasuke Aizen was actually tripping and thought Ichigo had no spirit pressure because he just couldn't sense Ichigo's spirit pressure?

So i'm talking to someone and he said Soul Society ain't a universe or planet because we can't prove that reishi is the same as matter? does he make sense or do we take it as granted that they have the same function

Considering WotL can be gravitational attracted to SS, I’d reckon homie is talking out his ass.
How are they, is there a statement ? I don't remember it. It's just a pain in the ass cause he is implying that unless i prove reishi and soul society is the same as our world it ain't a universe.

How are they, is there a statement ? I don't remember it. It's just a pain in the ass cause he is implying that unless i prove reishi and soul society is the same as our world it ain't a universe.
from the movie, memories of nobody

also reishi is just matter but for spirits , also not being the composed of the same material as another thing does not mean they are not similar/mirror to each other

Back