• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

umiy71guusk71.png

sauce

I'm calling it right now, Aizen will scale to Gremmy's meteor and it will be Island level or lower. Madara will win with the "rain drop" feat without using Six Path form. And Iron Man will win against Batman because MCU views = likes = money. Is all about popularity.

what is the raindrop feat?

i wonder if they'll address seth fight or vsbw ratings into account.

They might leave the planetary and up scaling for the QnA rather than address it in the video itself tbh.

I expect Aizen to at least be country level, Island is too much of a lowball.

Who is Alucard going against? Yhwach? Are they going to kill Yhwach too? Aizen is losing 100%. There is no debate. But I do accept bets.

They might leave the planetary and up scaling for the QnA rather than address it in the video itself tbh.

I expect Aizen to at least be country level, Island is too much of a lowball.
They already said Ichigo and Naruto don't scale to Kaguya and Yhwach and that they are not even planet buster with their own power. Aizen and Madara would not scale at all. I bet nothing from the light novels will be use either. In their behind the scene video for Naruto vs Ichigo they said they went into the fight knowing that Naruto was going to be the winner. Is not who can win a "single" fight but who has the more chance of winning "multiple" fights and Madara has that in the bag.

i would not use old info. new research team peeps since then. i know noc/felicia buys 3x planet back in 2020
I’ve never watch a death battle where they go back on what they already said. Do you have an example where this happened? Haven’t they use the same intro and research from a character who is appearing for the second time in DB?

My big brain is saying they'll scale both Madara and Aizen to similar moon levels (because you can manipulate the Wandenreich feat to fit an agenda with assumed time frames), Madara will be FTL, Aizen might be FTL, and Madara will win via "out-haxing" Aizen.

Albeit, if they're sticking with Gremmy's meteor/Wandenreich for Aizen, they could have Madara AP stomp if they give him the 5-A tree and Hag calcs.

Not a high bar for them to beat with Naruto vs Ichigo, considering they entirely misrepresented his form's design, I'll conisder it a W if they do the following 3 things:
1) Have decent scaling for Aizen (aka give a proper scale as opposed to "hand waving" Ichigo's scaling to Yhwach, mention how he got stronger, talk about his back scaling from God Yhwach, etc)
2) Use the proper character models, don't throw around FKT Aizen using Muken Aizen's stats (throwback to original Bankai Ichigo fit with the True Bankai, super cringe)
3) Reference the canonicity of CFYOW in some capacity (ie they should mention how Aizen > Res Hikone > damn near the entire living verse, that would be based)

Little steps are steps nonetheless, things I'd like to see (even if they're unlikely):
  • Scaling the God Tiers to the plethora of multi-realm busting statements from Yhwach (even if they conclude the realms are planets scale them to the bajillion statements lol)
  • FTL Aizen that isn't accompanied by the "well he's FTL if we wank multipliers" (numerous ways of getting Muken Aizen to FTL reasonably)
  • Proper hax representation for Aizen (if they say KS is equivalent to basic genjutsu I'll cry inside)

Lastly, things I don't want to see:
  • Any God Tree calcs (I've yet to see a good one although if they shit out a really good proper calc that'd be a W)
  • Madara AP stomp/speed blitz
  • Any Wandenreich calcs (While the Tree calcs suck because there's no way to accurately calc it, the Wandenreich calcs suck because it relies on too many variables, anywhere from like High 6-A, maybe lower, up to the top end of tier 5, maybe higher)

It'd be rather based if they had 6-B with lightning speeds for Madara and Aizen ngl

Lol doubt dyspo is infinite speed. They made it big deal how he was FTL which would imply everyone else is probably like relativistic to LS.

Hikone and kenpachis speed feat is possibly infinite due to it distorting the laws of motion and gravity which even the speed of light can't do.
1- yeah because Son Goku from saiyan saga (5-C) doesnt upscales to Piccolo Relativistic+ feat right? And goku kaioken x2 doesnt even already reaches FTL right

2-What

Use the proper character models, don't throw around FKT Aizen using Muken Aizen's stats (throwback to original Bankai Ichigo fit with the True Bankai, super cringe)

no escape, we are getting forms vs forms. the audience would complain otherwise afiak

they have research.
incredible research: naruto/ichigo dont scale to their main enemy, ichigo hollofication is not a multiplier (even tho he goes from being stomped to = or above when he uses it), basically not scaling ichigo after arrancar arc, using the ulquiorra lanza as the strongest thing even tho the aizen attack is stated above it, how his full true power is bellow mugetsu etc.

super good research

incredible research: naruto/ichigo dont scale to their main enemy, ichigo hollofication is not a multiplier (even tho he goes from being stomped to = or above when he uses it), basically not scaling ichigo after arrancar arc, using the ulquiorra lanza as the strongest thing even tho the aizen attack is stated above it, how his full true power is bellow mugetsu etc.

super good research
Lol wanker get out of here

1- yeah because Son Goku from saiyan saga (5-C) doesnt upscales to Piccolo Relativistic+ feat right? And goku kaioken x2 doesnt even already reaches FTL right

2-What
I was just saying how authors can intend for certain characters to be a certian speed despite them having feats above said speed. DB characters have had LS feats since roshi blowing up the moon and in dbs goku has a mftl feat in his normal ssj god form. So no way should they be surprised dsypo is ftl. I guess that just means the author just intents form them to relativistic to LS.

I was just saying how authors can intend for certain characters to be a certian speed. DB characters have had LS feats since roshi blowing up the moon and in dbs goku has a mftl feat in his normal ssj god form. So no way should they be surprised dsypo is ftl. I guess that just means the author just intents form them to relativistic to LS.
You understand that there isn't actually a term higher than FTL?

There is here in the debating community, but an author doesn't use things like "FTL+", "MFTL" or "MFTL+", they just use FTL to describe literally anything beyond lightspeed.

So Dyspo being described as beyond lightspeed could literally make him trillions of times lightspeed and it wouldn't contradict anything the statement says.

You understand that there isn't actually a term higher than FTL?

There is here in the debating community, but an author doesn't use things like "FTL+", "MFTL" or "MFTL+", they just use FTL to describe literally anything beyond lightspeed.

So Dyspo being described as beyond lightspeed could literally make him trillions of times lightspeed and it wouldn't contradict anything the statement says.
This ^

there is no term higher than FTL in real life, so, FTL is like, WOOW, SOO FAST!!!qw@##@Q3WER2Q3R12Q34

it would just be like, baseline FTL if the verse didnt had others feats, but DB is a case where even mid tiers in ToP scales to MFTL at low ball

2) Use the proper character models, don't throw around FKT Aizen using Muken Aizen's stats (throwback to original Bankai Ichigo fit with the True Bankai, super cringe)
FTL Aizen that isn't accompanied by the "well he's FTL if we wank multipliers" (numerous ways of getting Muken Aizen to FTL reasonably)
Proper hax representation for Aizen (if they say KS is equivalent to basic genjutsu I'll cry inside)
Madara AP stomp/speed blitz
This will be the sad reality.

+

Muken Aizen will be given all the God Aizen forms and a fake Bankai before Madara kills him or seals without us knowing the Bankai’s power because we don’t know what it doesn’t.

The last part is acceptance. Denial has been forevermore. Madara will always be stronger than Aizen as everyone else sees it. :/

super good research
super outdated, pre research current research team, old rules, research changes over time

Back