• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Some people still see Dangai Ichigo as the pinnacle of the verse even after all these years, so I don't doubt that there are people out there who actually have Yhwach at tier 8 or so for being < Dangai Ichigo the hillbuster

Also this time argument is irrelevant, Ichigo gets powerful so fast because he's a 4 way hybrid. No one else can achieve anywhere near that rate of growth, according to both narrative and statements. It doesn't matter if its 17 months or 17 years.
According to the narrative and statements Ichigo’s growth in power comes from been near death experience hours after another fight with barely any rest or recovery. (even when the amount of power held back by Zangetsu, Badge,etc)

I don’t remember anything about him been growing stronger in power for not be so unique. Like Ichigo isn’t unique. He is not the only in the verse to be a fusion of different races.

Fullbringers could be discarded as a race. But even if you want to make them a race, know their powers come from the Reiö and Hollows. Reiō is all races except Hollow (IIRC) that makes Yhwach and all Quincy part Shinigami, Human, and Fullbringer.

Hollows are humans souls turn bad. Arrancars are Hollows with Shinigami powers. Vizards are Shinigami with Hollow powers.

In the final arc, Yhwach gave Quincy powers to Arrancars like Ivan making them Shinigami, Hollow, and Quincy.

Hikone and Ginjo are confirmed to be able to tab into different races powers.

We can denied it. Scream to Heaven and Earth for it to go away but is still there in the story. 🤔

Some people still see Dangai Ichigo as the pinnacle of the verse even after all these years, so I don't doubt that there are people out there who actually have Yhwach at tier 8 or so for being < Dangai Ichigo the hillbuster
Idk how, like ignoring any feats we are told everything pre-True Shikai was merely a fragment of his power...

According to the narrative and statements Ichigo’s growth in power comes from been near death experience hours after another fight with barely any rest or recovery. (even when the amount of power held back by Zangetsu, Badge,etc)

I don’t remember anything about him been growing stronger in power for not be so unique. Like Ichigo isn’t unique. He is not the only in the verse to be a fusion of different races.
No one in the verse comes close to Ichigo in terms of growth rate and potential (maybe Hikone). I think that's made pretty clear throughout the series. There's a reason why Yhwach named Ichigo a special war power based on his latent potential alone. If everyone in the verse could grow as fast as he could Yhwach wouldn't have considered him a threat just based on that alone.

No one in the verse comes close to Ichigo in terms of growth rate and potential (maybe Hikone). I think that's made pretty clear throughout the series. There's a reason why Yhwach named Ichigo a special war power based on his latent potential alone. If everyone in the verse could grow as fast as he could Yhwach wouldn't have considered him a threat just based on that alone.
If you can answer this correctly you will see what I meant before.

Does Ichigo have more fights one after the other in the series?

Does souls get stronger after recovering from the edge of death?

Was Ichigo on the edge of death in all his fights?

Did he learned as he fought?

Did he thought a lesson to the Fullbringers when he told them to push him in the training and not worry about killing him?

Did he told them that was his way of learning?

Not one came close to Ichigo in numbers fights, right?

The answer is, yes. To all of them.

If you can answer this correctly you will see what I meant before.

Does Ichigo have more fights one after the other in the series?

Does souls get stronger after recovering from the edge of death?

Was Ichigo on the edge of death in all his fights?

Did he learned as he fought?

Did he thought a lesson to the Fullbringers when he told them to push him in the training and not worry about killing him?

Did he told them that was his way of learning?

Not one came close to Ichigo in numbers fights, right?

The answer is, yes. To all of them.
And you go to hell

Man I wish I was paid to put the time into Bleach I put on this cite.

Side note, is Dangai accusing people of taking bribes?

Man I wish I was paid to put the time into Bleach I put on this cite.

Side note, is Dangai accusing people of taking bribes?
No. That implies the fans are important enough to be bribed. I'm talking more about industry, make profit so you instigate the audience to give more money.

Dude, those two things influence the others...

Anyway, I'm way too pissed off to keep going so I'll take my leave now. Hope tomorrow I'm better
Industry and conspiracy does not influence how I powerscale Bleach if that's what you're saying, but I agree, get some rest.

Back