• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

maybe tokinada attends the wedding aswell

tenor.gif

Why not just go with what Mitch said? This's actually the first time I see so much math used in a universal feat.
If I had any percent of power to make that decision M11 I would, but I don't. Mitch and Tempest are okay with using it, I'd appreciate if DT commented on which is better the calc or the movie statements. The constant derailing of the thread needs to stop tho lol.

his gift can be something backstabby maybe a ornate knife or something, also a meeting with ichigo itd be a nice convo

That's why I asked here and not in the CRT lol, why not make another one that doesn't use any math and link them both to the CRT and ask which one is better to use?
I did lol however rather than get a response to that, I have to redirect conversation away from points regarding Bleach's cosmology that aren't even accepted.

If I had to guess after, because of Ichigo's hair. Also, CFYOW makes no mention of any big ceremonies between Tokinada's rebellion and the TYBW.

About that Senna thread I've a quick question, but didn't want to dip into that mess tho.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the spheres in the Dangai are, in fact, universal sized and you pixel scale accordingly, wouldn't that mean the invasion squad in SS arc ran an intergalactic distance in a few minutes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the spheres in the Dangai are, in fact, universal sized and you pixel scale accordingly, wouldn't that mean the invasion squad in SS arc ran an intergalactic distance in a few minutes?
Time isn't the same in the tunnel and said tunnel is accessed through a portal, so no that's not the case.

About that Senna thread I've a quick question, but didn't want to dip into that mess tho.

dangai time is not the same as the time on the dimensions (as we can see on the first arc and when ichigo trains inside dangai)

They can appear in different areas of the dangai

Yes, time moves different, but what I'm asking is if the distance would be correct.
We don't actually see the tunnel within the movie, but yes the distance is correct, the tunnel distance itself is unknown. Because Kisuke kinda dropped them in the middle of it, they didn't travel start to end of the tunnel in the manga.

And in the movie we see people can traverse it without making leeway for many years (10s if not 100s).

Regardless we never see both ends at once, also the tunnel can seemingly open up in several places too, I don't think it has a "set" distance per se.

Well, Quilge’s Arrow of Light / Ray of Light / Reishi arrow / Quincy arrow blitz Fullbring Bankai Ichigo in the Dangai and closed the other side before he arrived. MFTL Ichigo isn’t for show since FTL characters can travel the Earth distance 36 times.

before i joined vsbw who did the old profile for ichigo all his stats were large planetary + and mftl

Aura and tessai did mftl travel feats in the novels aura traveled to area in the garganta outside of myuirs map in minutes by controlling the reshi inside of it.

There is currently a bleach speed crt headed by damage.

If you’re asking if I plan on making one after senna, no. Our Bleach ratings are more or less fine.

a sub rel+ character was casting another MHS character

Yamamoto climbing to bazz, As Nodt and Nanana.

Last edited:
He is saying that Bazz reacted and blocked Yama’s attack and he is MHS while Yama is sub rel, this ig.

Orr he is saying that Yama is sub rel but he scales in the description to 3 MHS characters, Nanana, Bazz and As nodt

In Yama's profile, he is sub-rel+ for simultaneously defending himself against Bazz B, As Nodt and Nanana, however they are MHS

I thought the same but I found it strange that Bazz and the other two being used as a scale when it should be the other way around, as Bazz was able to react to Yama's attack, that's if you consider that Bazz was able to lower the temperature before being killed by an angry Yama.

Yama and base Aizen could end up being rel+/LS, depending on how the CFYOW stuff goes in the future

Back