• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Eh, I will leave it till Anime animates it. Which CRT is that, btw? If you are still at mobile, that's fine. I can ask him privately.
Oh I have no idea lol

So the current idea is that he split the original world into what 3 planets? And created a tier 2 structure to hold them?
I guess, at this point I’m waiting to see how the anime adapts the soul king stuff

Screenshot_20230502-222806_Chrome.jpg

I guess, at this point I’m waiting to see how the anime adapts the soul king stuff
But this doesn’t really make any sense. It’s kinda hurting my head.

spirit world parallels the human world which is the real world but is somehow a planet sized realm.

spirit world has stars and etc but isn’t somehow counted in the realm size either?

You are all welcome to conduct the discussion as you see fit, as this is a general discussion thread and there's no issue with making jokes. However, it is a part of our site rules to be respectful and to not be rude to others, which means that negative remarks made about others (aside from those made in jest amongst friends) are usually considered a violation of that rule. It is a normal aspect of staff duties to remove those sorts of comments and this isn't new.

If you want to discuss this with me you are welcome to do so, and of course if you believe that I have overstepped my boundaries you should contact HR, but it's normal for those sorts of hostile remarks to be removed by staff. Please keep that in mind in the future.

Comment on my thread

Back