• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

No

- All the femritters bar Bambi lived ( ******* L...Bambi best femritter )

- Shaz Domnio came back to life with his Schrift ( He's a creation of Gremmy )

- I THINK that black mf with the buck teeth survived...can't remember..that or his name

I don't remember anyone else living
Black mf wasn’t he killed by the pink hair dude guy.

also so what happened to the surviving sternritters? Did they get arrested or something? (Where are they now!)

Bambi are alive
NaNaNa is alive
Shaz is alive
Lille is alive(probably)
Bazz-B(maybe)
There is a Assistant or smth that survived i believe.

Can't every Shinigami that graduated from the academy be given acess to hado 33? We know learning it is a requirement from the Renji flashback

Shunsui is going to free Aizen in the Hell Arc under the condition that Aizen stays in Hell to keep the doors shut
28509-C32-D4-BA-4-CD2-94-B4-35-BC9-AC927-B7.jpg

Gotei 13 be like: Aizen very bad and should die but let’s call him to help us every time there is a major threat
They tried calling Ichigo again but he got tired of their shit and told them it's his day off...till he dies for real

"I saved the Universe twice already, LEARN TO DO YOUR OWN JOBS AND LET ME JUST BANG MY WIFE IN PEACE!"

- Ichigo during the Tokinada incident ( probably )

Back