• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He was a bit stronger than WSK yea, cus he absorb other pieces like arms and heart

Meanwhile u have the prime reio having, arms, brain, legs, organs, nails etc.

Besides all of this just shows that even the husk of the soul king with no organs etc. Has enought power to hold everything

Which just make it more solid tha him being at his prime and 100% with just a tiny fraction of his power eh could do the creation and destruction
SK Yhwach is night and day compared to WSK, Almighty Yhwach was already above WSK.

Yhwach has all the power of Reio at his current weakened state. The majority of Reio’s power was lost when they cut him to pieces over a long period of time. Thus making him a helpless battery.
“Well, that likely was not enough. With the Tsunayashiro leading them, several of the ancestors spent a great deal of time carving out the Reio’s heart, whittling away his legs, scraping out all of his internal organs and removing them from his body. They did this in order to carve away his power and to render him simply a convenient figurehead for their benefit.”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World, Vol. 3
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

Last edited:
SK Yhwach is night and day compared to WSK, Almighty Yhwach was already above WSK.
Yea, not saying SK is weaker than WSK, just saying he is not on the same level of the prime soul king (which his husk alone with no other pieces can hold creation)

If u said "Yhwach absorbs ALL of the pieces of the soul king, from fullbring to his legs" then yes, I would say he is on the same level as prime reio, but he did not.

Which again, the fact the husk is capable of holding and giving someone enought power to destroy and create the cosmology just shows that prime reio at 100% is just far beyond the logic and truly worthy of being address as the god of the verse

Yea, not saying SK is weaker than WSK, just saying he is not on the same level of the prime soul king (which his husk alone with no other pieces can hold creation)

If u said "Yhwach absorbs ALL of the pieces of the soul king, from fullbring to his legs" then yes, I would say he is on the same level as prime reio, but he did not.

Which again, the fact the husk is capable of holding and giving someone enought power to destroy and create the cosmology just shows that prime reio at 100% is just far beyond the logic and truly worthy of being address as the god of the verse
If Yhwach absorbed every bit of Reio he’d surpass his prime as Almighty Yhwach by himself is above the husk of Reio. You don’t need every bit of Reio to reach his level.

Both SK Yhwach and Prime Reio can create and destroy realms.

1. What white cloak? The one Yhwach is destroying on panel?

2. Base on? And ignores the scans above where Bankai can't be fixed.

Ohh never mind it was just the rob the zero squad gave him. In that case i believe he's in bankai. Both zanagestu became one. Also the outer part of ichigos bankia yhwach broke was just shell. Zanagestu we see at the end was the complete version

I bet the soul kings legs are in hell somewhere

If Yhwach absorbed every bit of Reio he’d surpass his prime as Almighty Yhwach by himself is above the husk of Reio. You don’t need every bit of Reio to reach his level.

Both SK Yhwach and Prime Reio can create and destroy realms.
There is a difference with their A, with SK having 4 irises, while Yhwach had 3

Also some power of the husk got away cus Yhwach could not handle all of it

Not saying u do, just saying that prime reio >>>> everyone

I mean if ur argument is that both can destroy/create it then yea, I dont think anyone was arguing that YH couldn't

arc let me wank ulquiorra to strongest espada pls

Pretty sure Pre-Timeskip wise Ulquiorra would indeed be the strongest if Cien doesn’t count as an Espada. Also speaking of which didn‘t Kubo say that the Hell Verse version of Ulquiorra vs Ichigo was how he originally envisioned the fight between them going?

the person who makes the claim that yhwach absorbed "all" of reios powers is haschwalth iirc, the guy never saw reio pre sealing so the statement doesnt really hold much weight

Pretty sure Pre-Timeskip wise Ulquiorra would indeed be the strongest if Cien doesn’t count as an Espada. Also speaking of which didn‘t Kubo say that the Hell Verse version of Ulquiorra vs Ichigo was how he originally envisioned the fight between them going?
Res Harribel ***** on SE Ulq, Kubo never said HV was the intended version, not that it matters.

Dude according to Mayuri in Spirits Are Forever With You, 30% Base Cien is superior to Yammy at his peak. And according to Uryu, Resureccion Cien was comparable to Full Hollow Ichigo. Ulquiorra can barely keep up with Full Hollow Ichigo and even cut off his horn. So no matter how you scale it he should at least be stronger than 30% Base Cien who is stronger than Yammy at his peak who is stated multiple times to be the strongest Espada.

Dude according to Mayuri in Spirits Are Forever With You, 30% Base Cien is superior to Yammy at his peak. And according to Uryu, Resureccion Cien was comparable to Full Hollow Ichigo. Ulquiorra can barely keep up with Full Hollow Ichigo and even cut off his horn. So no matter how you scale it he should at least be stronger than 30% Base Cien who is stronger than Yammy at his peak who is stated multiple times to be the strongest Espada.
This novel does not have an official translation? She would be a nice addition, mainly because she explains Kenpachi's powers, ability to get stronger near death.

I literally bought the original Japanese novel and posted the original Japanese scans of Spirits Are Forever With You years ago but everybody ignored me. Also complete Chinese translations of SAFWY exists.

ulq ***** on the espada and god aizen. Kubo never said HV was the intended version, not that it matters.
he said it is closer to how he actually envisioned the fight so its more cannon (just ulq vs ichi not the movie), but yea it doesnt matter it just means hallibel would perform better than ulquiorra against vasto lorde

he said it is closer to how he actually envisioned the fight so its more cannon (just ulq vs ichi not the movie), but yea it doesnt matter it just means hallibel would perform better than ulquiorra against vasto lorde
Don’t bring up my past mistakes so braizenly 😭

SE Ulq doesn’t scale to FH Ichigo at all, he got his strongest attack crushed by Ichigo bare hand

I literally bought the original Japanese novel and posted the original Japanese scans of Spirits Are Forever With You years ago but everybody ignored me. Also complete Chinese translations of SAFWY exists.
Couldn't the translation team translate the entire novel? Would you mind posting the link again please?

Couldn't the translation team translate the entire novel? Would you mind posting the link again please?
I have the physical copies so I’m probably not gonna post the whole novel as it takes too long to take a picture of all the pages. But I think I still have images of the statements somewhere in my image gallery. I’ll post them on an Imgur once I find them.

Crap I just remembered that my iPad was reset a few years back due to it being locked by my sister so all my old images were gone. So hold on let my find which pages the statements were on in the novels.

Yhwach planned to make everyone immortal. That means Yhwach wanted to avoid sending more people to Hell? What is in Hell that even Yhwach feared? 🤔

Couldn’t find my copy of Spirits Are Forever With You Vol. 1 so I substituted the 30% Base Cien > Yammy statement from the first volume with the chinese translation instead. But anyways here are the statements from Spirits Are Forever With You.

The first image is the Base Cien > Yammy statement in Chinese
The second image is Base Cien revealing to Piccaro that he’s only at 30% power
The third image is Uryu saying both Kenpachi and 100% Resureccion Cien have reiatsu comparable to Ichigo when he went out of control
The fourth image is Aizen telling Azashiro that Yamamoto and Kenpachi are the only captains among the Gotei 13 that he judged to be dangerous. Kenpachi in particular he did not want to face before subjugating the Hogyoku.

If Base cien 30%>>>yammy then 100% base cien should be be 3× stronger than yammy and release cien should 30× considering resurrection is 10×. Cien= Vl ichigo in power so VL ichigo is 30× above yammy and ulq could match him with a cero oscuras which proves that proves ulq is above yammy

The databooks saying only ulqirrora can achieve the 2nd release i think implies he's secretly the strongest espada

If Base cien 30%>>>yammy then 100% base cien should be be 3× stronger than yammy and release cien should 30× considering resurrection is 10×. Cien= Vl ichigo in power so VL ichigo is 30× above yammy and ulq could match him with a cero oscuras which proves that proves ulq is above yammy
Exactly. So no matter how you look at it Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra should be closer to 100% Resureccion Cien rather than 30% Base Cien. So this clearly shows that Ulquiorra in Segunda Etapa is stronger than all the Espadas Pre-Timeskip.

Bruh, LMAO. This is why I don't mess with multipliers.

Anyway despite the wank in that novel for some characters (Kenpachi), the fact remains that pure Shinigami Aizen >>>> everyone in the verse at least in terms of Reaitsu even after most of these characters got multiple power ups in TYBW.

In fact now that we know Aizen & Yhwach kept the door shut, it obviously meant before be was sealed and that was pure Shinigami Aizen. He was literally magnitudes above everyone else.

So people can wank Ulquiorra all you want but don't get lost in your fantasies trying to compare him to Aizen.

Nobody is comparing Ulquiorra to Aizen though? The statements also clearly show that Aizen is only scared of facing Yamamoto and Post-Muken Kenpachi if he appears Pre-Timeskip. None of the Arrancars not even Cien comes close to Base Aizen.

I thought we considered Ichigo to be at roughly 50% during that fight due to Unohana saying he was at half power? Where did 20% come from?
Ichigo's Vasto Lorde Robes. It's not just his cloak that measures his power, it's his entire robe and sandals.

When Ichigo talked with Unohana his Bankai pants and right sleeve were complete while his coat tail was still forming with his bandages that he usually has under the cloak there and he calls that his 50%

But as Vasto Lorde Ichigo basically has one pant leg, no bandages, his sleeve only barely goes over his elbow and he doesn't even have a coat anymore just the sleeve that covers his arm and upper right chest.

But are you even allowed to just assume a random percentage like that? Don’t we normally just use statements mentioned in the manga? And aren't we currently using Unohana’s 50% statement for Ichigo even if it’s a lowball?

Back