• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Villain was good as a character, arc overall was mid. That's my opinion on the bount arc.

And Arc (the user) will hate me, but I do find the zanpakuto rebellion arc better than some of the manga arcs (primarily FKT and Fullbring)

We gonna end up in divorce, so sad 😢
image0.jpg

Kubo lowkey implying a canonicity regarding Zanpakuto Rebellion. I’m going to make a thread soon for that arc, see if there’s any major contradictions.
I think just because he didnt answer to that part, doesnt mean its canon for him, if he mentioned it would be different

Or he mentioned it?

I mean just like how to use it.
<tabber>
|-|General Intelligence=
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:600px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; -moz-border-radius-topleft:0.5em; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; padding-left:0.5em; background:transparent;">
(Blablablabla
Blablablabla
Blablablabla)
</div>
|-|Combat Intelligence=
<div class="scrollable" style="overflow:auto; max-height:600px; width:{{{width|100%}}}; -moz-border-radius-topleft:0.5em; border:1px solid #AAAAAA; padding-left:0.5em; background:transparent;">
(Blablablabla
Blablablabla
Blablablabla)
</div>
</tabber>

<tabber>
|-|General Intelligence=
(Blablablabla
Blablablabla
Blablablabla)
</div>
|-|Combat Intelligence=
(Blablablabla
Blablablabla
Blablablabla)
</div>
</tabber>
That's just for a tabber, but f*** it, I'll take what I can. Thanks btw

Edit: That actually is a scroll box, my blind ass didn't read the whole code, thanks a bunch.

Back