• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

ichigo’s zanpakuto pre Blade Is Me was a fake Zanpakuto constructed in part thanks to the power of his Quincy side. So by stealing Ichigo’s power, Ginjo is taking a mix of Hollow, Fullbringer, Shinigami, and Quincy powers. Hence why he’s a SK candidate as explained in CFYOW.
Ginjo doesn’t have that on his profile

ichigo’s zanpakuto pre Blade Is Me was a fake Zanpakuto constructed in part thanks to the power of his Quincy side. So by stealing Ichigo’s power, Ginjo is taking a mix of Hollow, Fullbringer, Shinigami, and Quincy powers. Hence why he’s a SK candidate as explained in CFYOW.
Cfyow if it actually explains how ginjo got quincy power.

It's explained why right here, read the bold. I'll find the CFYOW later if I get the time and remember.
I don’t think that's clear enough justification to have quincy physiology.
And I think quincy physiology should be spelled out separately with cfyow statement.

Following logic, it’s very clear that Ginjo has Quincy powers. All the Soul King candidates are hybrids. The Soul King himself was a Shinigami, Quincy, and Fullbringer hybrid (without any Hollow aspect). Ichigo and Hikone share the same hybrid composition: Hollow, Shinigami, Quincy, and Fullbringer. The common thread among them is the Shinigami, Quincy, and Fullbringer components. Therefore, there’s no reason to believe that a Shinigami, Fullbringer, and Hollow hybrid would be a Soul King candidate, especially since the original Soul King lacked any Hollow traits.

Goku when no soul manipulation:
-iwfUZUA_400x400.png

Because we don't have soul crush layers accepted. Should I do some One Piece vs Bleach matches to really ruin yall's days? We all need 12 page vs debates in our lives

Was thinking of Base Aizen vs Blackbeard (Cuz theme and whatnot).
Mid Piece aint worth it have it be Naruto or Naruto's son Kawaki.

Back