• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Reio35

EST89eqUEAAGs8_.jpg

Don't Report please 🙏

If you've gone onto discord to VC to debate about fictional characters you've gone too far into debating.
Debating about fictional characters is going too far into the no-life territory. So, unfortunately, none of us have a life, except for whoever worked on this.

Ruh!
Ayo, take one look in the mirror, implications so clear
I live life with no fear, except for the idea
That one day you won't be here
I will not fetch the ball
Eyes so green, I eat my vegetables
It has nothin' to do with that broad, but if it did guarantee she'd be gone
Well, I've got a plan, but the walkin' depends
If you can't understand I'm a hawk in the gym

This is not an appropriate discussion topic. Any further messages on this matter will be deleted.

If you have legitimate concerns about the conduct of other users, please report them to the RvR - or otherwise, contact myself or any other member of HR.

This is not an appropriate discussion topic. Any further messages on this matter will be deleted.

If you have legitimate concerns about the conduct of other users, please report them to the RvR - or otherwise, contact myself or any other member of HR.
Can I have Arcker, guacamole guy, and Monkeman blocked

Back