• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, there are basically 2 problems:

1) Merascula and Ban ("With a Weapon" key) are circle scaling.

In order to solve this, Ban needs to be downgraded to "At least Small City Level" while Merascula is changed to Unknow for AP and Durability physically as she has nothing to imply that she can hurt characters of any tier with physical attacks, and that she relies purely on curses/hax/spells or whatever you want to call them.

2) Regarding Ban's Durability, and including Regenerationn + Jericho's tier:

Grudge informed me of his worries over Ban's Durability, and here's what I suggest:

• Ban's Durability is fine where it is for all forms, since he could take hits from people of this tier. Jericho simply needs to be upgraded as her Attack Potency is not supported, and so should Guila.
  • While using Hunter's Fest, Ban's Durability scales to his AP, since his body is capable of withstanding the impact of his own physical strikes, such as when he was beating Galan up.
Regenerationn should be included that it makes him hard to kill unless circumvented, as he could go against a tier 6 character, yet never die unless said character can vaporize him, or counter his regen.

I agree with most of it except we shouldn't scale bans AP with his dura in hunter fest, unless you have evidenced really a simple scan that he tanked attacks from galan or someone comparable to galan. Or text explaining hunter fest getting the same dura as his AP.

Otherwise his Dura in hunter fest should be the same like his base form. With the note that his regen makes him hard to put down like you stated.

Withstanding the impacts of his own attacks isn't a Solid enough reason to assume it scales.

@Grudge - Since Hunter's Fest is stated to rob an opponent of their physical strength and temporarily enhances Ban's physical capabilities, him having inferior durability to his AP by a full tier is impossible given that his body would break every time he throws an attack. Ban can hurt Galan, who is weakened to below half of his physical power, making him At least 7-A.

Ban having a slug fest with Galan (who is <half power, hence why Ban is only 7-A anyways) and Ban is taking hits from him.

Ban needs to be Mountain level+ since he should be considerably high above the half-way mark of Mountain level since he is taking over half of Galan's physical strength + others around him.

Also, Elaine has to be upgraded since she scales to Jericho.

I also agree with the proposed upgrade for Jericho and Guila. I found it pretty strange for them to be sitting at that level when checking on their pages.

@Cincameron all I needed to see was ban not destroyed from Galans hits, so I'm fine with bans burs and AP than I suppose.

I'm applying edits for the obvious cases such as Jericho, Guila, and Elaine, who have somewhat baseless tiering.

Wait, why is Ban Small City level if he harmed both Meliodas and Hendrickson? Aren't they both City level?

Or did he do that to their Small City level forms?

@Burning - Sealed Meliodas had his arm cut off by Ban after he got thrashed by Hendrickson, and in the case of Hendrickson w/ Red Demon blood, I don't think his tiering is supported, unless he scales to Diane for her city level feat. Meliodas shouldn't though since he didn't have his sacred treasure until after the Hendrickson arc.

But i'm not sure where exactly these characters get their "Low 7-B" stats... I know that they are much much weaker than they are with their weapons, but if we're scaling them to a gag scene where Meliodas and Ban just break down a dungeon by arm wrestling, we should probably upgrade them all to Likely 7-B w/out weapons, and 7-B with them scaling to Diane.

I thought Meliodas has some calculations on his page for his Low 7-B stats? If he's Low 7-B from the dungeon thing and splitting a mountain in half with a twig, those were incredibly casual so they can probably be likely 7-B. When did Diane perform her feat?

We will need more input if they're to be upgraded though.

@Burning - Diane's feat is either 1) The initial feat when she got her hammer back after the tournament arc extremely early on, or 2) When she brought that huge blade from the ground. Either way, they were around the same time.

Guila and Jericho should already be comparable to the Red Demon itself, which one-shot and almost killed Elaine and Ban back in the day.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Yes, I know. I was actually confused at first. I thought you said Meliodas and Ban without weapons should scale to Diane's City level feats with Gideon.

So, about Meliodas, Ban and the rest, can they be 'At least Small City level, likely City level' or just straight up likely City level?

At least Small City level for applying such a feat in a gag scene, Likely City level via scaling to King and Diane.

So: At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B

Meliodas, Ban, Weapon-less Diane, Gilthunder, Hauser + Griamore (who are both 8-A for some reason... despite both fighting competitively against Diane), Guila, Jericho, Elaine, Hendrickson (Base and Red Demon's Power), King Arthur...

I don't know who else. I'm not as well versed with NNT as I'd like to be.

Okay, cool. I think Helbram too. As for any possible others, they should be in the verse page. So, anyone who's Small City level will get a 'likely City level' added to their tiering.

@Burning - shouldn't Helbram already be 7-B for tanking an attack from Diane, and also fighting on par with King?

I'm not to NNT savy myself, but I recall king being not physically as strong as the other sins, his strengths lies within hax or long ranged projectiles.

Any scans of him being physically on par with the other brawlers like ban or melodias.

@Cin

Actually, yeah he's already straight up City level.

@Grudgeman

Only King's durability will be upgraded as he took a beating from Helbram. He's already City level in attack potency.

@Burning - "8-A" as Aldrich, which doesn't make sense due to him flat out taking hits from King, and wounding him + fighting sealed wrath Meliodas, though briefly before absorbing energy from other Holy Knights.

He should be 7-B for all of his forms.

@Burning - I changed Jericho and Elaine to Low 7-B, and Helbram is flat out stronger than Jericho since, while she was KO'd and injured by Guila + Hauser's combo attack, Helbram only got a little roughed up.

They should be the same as Meliodas and Ban: At least Small City, Likely City

They'd still be inferior to Helbram, who is going to be 7-B regardless due to taking hits from Wrath Meliodas, Diane, and King.

Back