• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.

I do suppose this is a bit fairer, since Bambina's going up against three verses, and I only know Kaguya (because of that thread where Bambina fights her) and Madara (out of curiosity).

So I'm not sure how Bambina would fare against Luffy or Ichigo.

Bro, Bambina would stomp Kaguya, ichigo and luffy wouldn't even matter...

Wait since he's taking on all three verses, aren't characters like the Vandenreich and Royal Guards included plus Yhwach too?

You do realise Bambina is planet level. He also has Relativistic+ to FTL speed and reactions. No one in the HST comes close to that kind of speed.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Wait since he's taking on all three verses, aren't characters like the Vandenreich and Royal Guards included plus Yhwach too?
Those fighters don't even have pages here, but I'll say yes.

Bambina isnt beating all 3 verses. He has more dc than any of the verse but the hst has enough hax to put bambina down

Celestial Pegasus said:
Bambina isnt beating all 3 verses. He has more dc than any of the verse but the hst has enough hax to put bambina dow
Like...?

Bambina could literally kill half of the team with a blast of appetite energy covering an insane area.

Sheoth said:
Bambina could literally kill half of the team with a blast of appetite energy covering an insane area.
Oh yeah, almost forgot about he's Appetite blast attack.

Depends on what state of mind bambina is in if he is bloodlusted they all die if he is in character he gets haxed to death,he plays around too much in character

Even playing around, he still shit blitzed the 4hk without any effort in the slightest. He would destroy the team one by one or through a massive energy blast.

He doesnt start off with a massive energy blast in character. And even if he did too much hax here especially from the bleach verse i could say his energy blast doesnt work on lile barro cause he is intangible and then he pierces through bambina.

You don't get it, in character, Bambina is still a mass murdering machine, but simply less so than when he is somewhat serious. He will literally blitz and one shot all of them and no one would even see him coming. I wouldn't be surprised if his Enbu skills could counter a lot of the hax as well.

Bambina blitzes and Roflstomps he destroys the planet and naps in space and no one can even perceive his FTL movements

Bambina is FTL. He can destroy HST in 3 punches

One Piece verse is really weak, they shouldn't even be here imo

Going by that logic, no character can technically "kill" her. Bambina can oneshot her and even if she re-coalesces herself, it wouldn't be instant, it would happen over time. And once he annihilates the rest of the HST, then he can either keep killing her or BFR her into space.

Sheoth

No, someone with reality warping, time-travel, high level sealing, atomic destruction, and other such things could beat Kaguya. Bambina has none of those such things though.

UncleSpaceman said:
Sheoth
No, someone with reality warping, time-travel, high level sealing, atomic destruction, and other such things could beat Kaguya. Bambina has none of those such things though.
She is outmatch in everyway.

UncleSpaceman said:
Sheoth
You do realize that by this logic she can't be killed by SSJG Goku right?

UncleSpaceman said:
Sheoth
I can't believe what you're implying here, you're gonna give Naruto fans a bad name this way

UncleSpaceman said:
Sheoth
So your saying kaguya cant lose unless the person has hax....i guess she can even beat the likes of ss3 goku and the dbz god tier

The Everlasting said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Sheoth No, someone with reality warping, time-travel, high level sealing, atomic destruction, and other such things could beat Kaguya. Bambina has none of those such things though.
You do realize that by this logic she can't be killed by SSJG Goku right?
Well that's what it says in the series... if a Bijuu is killed, there chakra will re-coalesce. Also Dragon Ball is known for it's severe lack of Hax, almost all characters around SSJG Goku's tier could absolutley roflstomp Kaguya, for example Darsh, Hao, Odin, Sailor Moon etc.

Goku could easily BFR Kaguya, or throw her into a black hole

It doesn't matter if she can revive she already lost the fight many characters can ressurect from the dead it's a non factor in a death battle unless this is by incapacitation she gets blitzed and stomped.

They're goes Yhwach,Yamamoto and Aizens limbs flying around ripped apart by an FTL Bambina they couldn't perceive...

Oh man, I'm late, well, anyway, this is even worse for the HST now since Bambina as well as all other Toriko top tiers got upgraded to Large/Multi-Planet Level, not to mention Bambina will be literally all over the place and blitz them all, this will be just like Madara vs the Shinobi Alliance, except its on a MUCH larger scale, and it will be MUCH more one sided, it will be an outright massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back