• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Balloon Boy fights a very different animatronic

Balloon Boy vs Pandory

Set-Up
As BB powered on, his electronic systems wirring to life, he realized he wasn´t were he was last night. The layout was far to up to date and, for the most part, more well kept. As the small robot began to slowly move through the strange establishment, his sensors picked up a sound. Instinctually, the mysteriously out of place boy approached the noise´s initial position. His little legs carried him to the precipice of a stage. Unlike the one at Freddy´s, this one was small, as if to fit a single preformer. As if on que, the stages lights buzzed brightly, turning their spot lights an the curtains as they part. Apeering between them, in all is uncanny glory, stands Pandory the Panda. It´s plastic eyes fix themselves on the animatronic before it. ┬¿W-well welcome to Pandory´s Pan Pizza Palace! You seem to be...┬¿. The animatronic bear was cut off when the child-like robot began to gurgle a high pitched laugh. Pandory realized this might be an intresting dinner show...

Rules

• Unknown vs 10-B
  • Speed is equalized up
  • Both are in character
  • Fight takes place in Pandory´s Pan Pizza Palace
Freaky-est Panda:

BB: 1

Inconclusive:

BB´s abilities have never been show to be that high, even in UCN it only disabling just your flashlight. This is likely limited or minor tech manip. Unlike even other FNAF characters with tech manip, his seems to only affect the flashlight. Spring´s causes lights to flicker at his presence and other drain the location´s power, like the puppet.

Eh, either way Balloon Boy should take this due to his small size and his type 2 immortality allowing him to avoid attacks and take them well.

Since we don´t know, we can´t say imo.

I mean going by that then the shadow animatronics should be 9-B or at least 9-C animatronics.

BB never harms the player, like ever.

Then...BB can't win?

Thats what you're suggesting.

how does unknown tier even work?

Because can you say literally any unknown tier can't hurt anyone?

And if so then why'd you make the fight?

Also BB has superior abilities. If we knew BB´s weight we could maybe do a KE calc for him, at least for this fight. Plus idk if Pandory can harm BB either, but perhaps he could eat him. Both have ways to win kinda.

I mean that sounds about right.

the toy animatronics look like they're made of like vinyl though but eh, I don't know robots

Probably a vinal covering at least. So just need to substatute the weight of bones with one of the metals and the weight of skin with vinal. Then remove the weight for organs, muscles, and muscles, and there you go.

mfw I wanna make Pandory fight Big Yellow.

Still, I'm not sure if things are settled, but I'll vote BB as well. He's very good at sneaking around, despite his laughter, and I think he could do something against Pandory, though I'm not sure what.

I mean, it doesn't fight. Like, at all.

Then again, Jerry doesn't fight either, and he has a tier.

So, okay. It should be Street level, though.

I would prefer ¨possibly¨ before what ever tier is chosen.

Also if we are going by that, why aren´t the Shadow Animatronics 9-B? I mean they aren´t Non-C and they are confirmed to be animatronics in the Freddy Files. Heck at least S. Freddy should be because he is physically identical to Freddy, at meast in the mini-games. Though idk.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Yep, I am trying to learn what most animatronics are made of.
necro? idc.

yeah the books can help with that if you use them

in one part freddy fazbear jumps into a pile of bb`s and destroyes them with PLASTIC and parts flying everywhere(not word for word) plus the book describes him as made of PLASTIC

Back