• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chris got expelled from school and switched to Here School. Walking into class on his first day, Chris met his new teacher, Baldi. Baldi gave Chris an impossible math question. When Chris gave an inevitably wrong answer, Baldi scowled at him and started smacking his ruler...

Win via Death, knockout, or Chris escaping the school.

Chris Griffin

Baldi

Family Guy characters have Regenerationn that is not combat applicable (except for Peter Griffin, who can quickly regrow a hand). Their Regenerationn works by having them suffer injuries such as bruises and cuts, and in the next scene, unless it's plot oriented, they are back to normal. They have never been shown with their wounds healing during a fight.

Does Chris not have a calc or scale to anyone? I'm not sure but I'd have assumed he scaled to Peter. Perhaps I'm wrong

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Usually they are just for the sake of comedy and are not combat applicable.
Hm. How powerful, and what are the limits/extents to his toonforce and broadway force?

Well, in the first Star Wars parody, his Broadway Force allowed him to make all of the Stormtroopers show up to dance with him and Herbert (he and Herbert were Luke and Obi Wan respectively), however, he didn't use this when they were actually shooting at him later on.

As for Toon Force, he regularly suffers horrible injuries that would kill a person and isn't affected by them and is fine in the next scene. Sometimes, he can acquire weapons out of nowhere (like in one episode where he throws a spear at Meg in school, which would be hammerspace). Most of this is played for comedy though, with the exception of him continuing to fight while suffering wounds.

One major problem with him is his lack of intelligence. Chris highly lacks common sense. Here are some examples of his stupidity:

Sees his reflection in water and thinks he's drowning

Mistakes tv for real life

This one speaks for itself

Even with his stupidity though, he is still a capable fighter.

Yeah I gotta go with Chris. Toon Force and Broadway Force would be too difficult to get around. Also his cutaways are applicable as they've all been shown to be able to move during cutaways, so he could use it to get around Baldi n' stuff.

Back