• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baldi vs Bond (Concluded)

I can't see too many ways of baldi winning this, except if maybe he's given illusion manipulation. If he has that I feel like he could trip Bond up to an extent and make him see things that aren't there, probably just walls that suddenly appear and then he might get confused, but I can't see Bond losing much either. If he has his lasers and guns and other gadgets he should easily be able to keep Baldi at a distance and it doesn't help that Baldi isn't any faster. I don't see baldi winning a ranged war anytime soon.

So, Bond takes the win for more experience, more versatility and a way to keep Baldi at a distance.

No problem. I know how it feels to not get votes on your threads. Happens to me a lot because I do stupid fights.

doesnt help that I have a huge urge to spam two characters in particular.

Speaking of which I was thinking of doing James Bond vs. Phoenix Wright.

I mean to be fair, having an animatronic fight a horse is kinda silly.

if I ever make that I will certainly inform you! I probably won't at the moment. Kinda wanna draw right now

Well in that case have a terrific day and have fun drawing

Meanwhile it's 1:03am down here in Australia so I'm off to bed hahaha

Well in that case have a terrific day and have fun drawing :D

It's 1:05am down here in Australia so I'm gonna go get some sleep

While Baldi would probably be able to catch up to James Bond merely by hearing his presence, I think he's disadvantaged in everything else. I'm gonna have to go with James Bond.

By the way, I think the wiki's Vs Debate rules says that there has to be 10 votes to decide who would win.

Back