• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baldi revisions

Yep. This is happening already. Baldi should have several abilities as a possibility. Namely, anything in the game not explicitly done by another character. I say this since Baldi is the antagonist, the character the game is named after and there's nobody else could really be doing this. I say possibly because he isn't explicitly shown doing it, just partially implied. Those abilities would basically be low tier Reality Warping or Hallucination creation due to the exits suddenly appearing and dissapearing and the entire schoolhouse turning red. As for the "Secret" ending in the 1.3.1 update, well, we'll probably have to wait for another update or two before that can be properly tiered to say it in a way that avoids spoilers.

Why was his speed nerfed? I'd consider crossing a clasroom in under a second to be "Superhuman"

Back