• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, having a description like this makes battles actually happen so let's do this! In the red corner, ranging from the My Hero Academia universe and UA Student, King Explosion Murder, The Bombing King and wielder of the Explosion Quirk! Katsuki Bakugou, also known as Kacchan! Large amounts of cheering from across the wiki. In the blue corner, ranging from the Azure Striker Gunvolt universe and member of Sumeragi, The Burning Wrath, The Lord of Fire and wielder of the Explosion Septima! Viper, also known as Daytona! A few people cheer for a few seconds. A small "who?" is heard. Well, that was disappointing. Expected, though. But still disappointing. Look, Azure Striker Gunvolt is a great series, trust me. You should play the games. #NotSponsered. Battle takes place in an arena akin to every Anime Tournament arc ever. Let's just say the UA sports festival arena. Speed is equalized. Bakugou is in his hero outfit while Viper is already in his septimal form. Victory by K.O. or Death.

Neutral theme

Bakugou theme

Viper theme

Bakugou: 2 (Smashtwig, Calaca Vs)

Viper: 1 (Veloxt1r0kore)

Inconclusive: 1 (Kople700)

KatsukiBakugou
ViperSeptima

Looking at this, I hate to admit it. But I think viper takes this, considering Bakugo's personality. If this is a random encounter. I'd say viper takes it. Since Bakugo's likely not to start off with his strongest explosives (Most likely the only thing that could even HURT viper, considering he's Building+ While Bakugo's only Building. Viper scales to Gunvolt who defeated someone who destroyed a building upon transforming, though. Bakguo has a similar feat in beating Shouto who froze a small-medium sized building in a few seconds. I could also see Bakugo's movement with his explosives giving Viper a bit of trouble. However, his danmanku could utterly destroy Bakugo. The more I think about it. I'll go with inconclusive until I hear someone elses imput on it. Excellent matchup though. I've been scouring the wiki to find good matches for izuku.

^ If Viper tries to Danmaku Bakugo, he'd immediately go 100%. No question. The Uraraka fight and against All Might all points to this.

Viper scales to Gunvolt. While Gunvolt did beat him, Viper's agility was definitely higher than Gunvolt. If GV is at Relativistic speeds, then Viper could possibly be faster. Because Baku is nowhere near this level of speed: Viper wins

Oh my b, if that's the case I'm going Baku, I simply believe that he can use his Quirk better than Viper with his Septima

Bakugou's advantages:

- Better range.

- Pseudo-Flight.

- Blind attack.

- Maneuverability.

- His power'll last long in this fight.

Bakugou's weaknesses:

- Eventually he won't be able to sweat if he doesn't hydrate his body (he can't due to battle scenario).

- Is a moron fighting other people.

Viper's advantages:

- Higher AP and Dura.

- Better fighting mindset.

- Danmaku attacks.

- Fire pillars.

Viper's weaknesses:

- Only angry if Bakugou has prior knowledge of Joule.

Bakugou's certainly a great fighter but IDK Viper so I can't say properly who's the better. Talking about fight's tactics, Bakugou should be superior too so he should have an edge in battle tactics at least. His fight style is direct and'll fight seriously the very moment Viper shoot the Fire Pillars or any other Danmaku' attacks. And the Fire Pillars'll give Kacchan the needed heat to sweat more and more, drastically dropping the stamina but giving him much power reserves.

I see Gunvolt has Pseudo-Flight as Bakugou so this is another advantage for Bakugou since Viper was defeated by Gunvolt. Bakugou even spams his pseudo-flight and his battle instincts + a better movement'll close the AP and Dura gap between both of them. Sure if Bakugou got tagged he'll be seriously harmed but isn't easy to tag him in first place.

Also the Stun Grenade can temporarily blind Viper and give Bakugou the chance to land a good explosion in Viper.

This battle is one of the very best Katsuki can ask for.

Kacchan 8/10. Mid to high diff to King Explosion murder.

Note that Viper generally has a short temper anyway, it's just Joule makes him espessially angery.

Viper wins. Fire resistance, better AP and durability, the ability to control the field of battle with walls of fire which he isn't restricted by but Bakugo who lacks fire resistance would be, thus limiting Baku's options for mobility. Oh and Viper, thanks to his weaponization, can pump out his attacks as needed while Bakugo has a limited resource of sweat.

He could box Baku in, and use his resistance, and better AP and durability to bully Bakugo. Also danmaku + cornered opponent equals deep fried Bakugo. Also he has his own mobility options from the boosters on his legs and the ability to manipulate thermal energy to make platforms of heated air to jump off of. Plus it is possible that with his control over thermal energy, he could weaken or nullify Bakugo's explosions.

Viper wins.

Back