• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Feel free to edit anything you think should be different. Also if you can you should remove the Tier 3 and Tier 6 categories of their profiles since I'm in my cellphone if you can of course.
Yeah, I actually just took out the Tier 3/6 categories and replaced them with Tier 2 lol

Well, I just hanldled Aluze, so all I need to do now is handle the Alternative Weapon System, and that should be about it for the Anime bakugan profiles.

If anyone on here wants to, I could try and start up another thread discussing revisions for Leonidas and Vladitor, since they've kinda needed it for a while now.

I also fixed some things in Dragonoid's profile (not stats just minor structure issues) so I think we're fine.

If you want to make another thread after this one then I don't mind.

@Darkanine & Dragonmasterxyz

Thank you for evaluating this.

@Dark649

Thank you for the cleanup help.

@GimmyJibbsJr

If you or somebody else writes a list of the exact page titles of all the pages that need to be locked, I can handle it with a script.

That means every single Bakugan page that currently has the tier 2 ranking. I would appreciate the help.

Never mind. I think that I managed to lock all of them manually.

So, should we lock this thread, or is there anything left to discuss here?

I think Drago should have Low-Godly Regenerationn

It was said by the Six ancient warrior that after they seperated Drago from the perfect core he could regenerate his body at 6:42

Drago is then shown as nothing but his soul when he travels to Earth 7:42 , and when he arrives he has a body 8:56 .

For now, let's keep the thread open to discuss this last point that Phoenix has brought up. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Has the profile been locked again? If so, we should probably close this thread.

Sorry I'm late - Drago was only able to regenerate from the perfect core because of the Six ancient warriors being there, implying that he couldn't have done it by himself. Basically saying that he can't regenerate with his own power, but relies on the power of others - does that affect things?

As for when he was travelling with nothing but his soul - I always figured that that was Drago in his ball form. Bakugan tend to glow in their ball forms when radiating with power as shown with Hydranoid, Wavern, etc. Just wondering if this would affect things.

Drakelix said:
Sorry I'm late - Drago was only able to regenerate from the perfect core because of the Six ancient warriors being there, implying that he couldn't have done it by himself. Basically saying that he can't regenerate with his own power, but relies on the power of others - does that affect things?
As for when he was travelling with nothing but his soul - I always figured that that was Drago in his ball form. Bakugan tend to glow in their ball forms when radiating with power as shown with Hydranoid, Wavern, etc. Just wondering if this would affect things.
On one hand, Bakugan in the earlier seasons also seem to glow when taking a new form or gaining a permanent power boost, so it could very well be attributed to him taking shape again.

Also, I don't think they said they would craft Drago his new body, just that they would seperate him from the Core and then Drago himself could naturally form a new body.

So would that affect his Regenerationn? On the other hand, Helios regenerated (Supposedly) from the deleted world of Bakugan Interspace, and Drago was comparable to him even before he evolved to Fusion Dragonoid. So it would make sense if he had similar stats/abilities to him. We should probably wait for more imput though.

Also, hate to be the one to oppose this haha, but Season 1 protagonist Bakugan (Skyress, Tigrerra, etc) are constantly portrayed as being weaker than all of the other seasons (As shown from Alice vs Shadow/Runo vs Mira and overall Helios soloing all of them from the very first episode). So personally I'd say them being able to harm the guardians is just PIS. As for them being able to harm Mechtavius Destroyer, he seemed more annoyed by that attempt to hurt him than actually damaged, but I'm not as sure about that. If we make them 2C though, then literally every bakugan will probably be 2C - Helios solo'd them, so everyone Helios battled would be 2C, and every bakugan they battled would be 2C etc.

Drakelix said:
So would that affect his Regenerationn? On the other hand, Helios regenerated (Supposedly) from the deleted world of Bakugan Interspace, and Drago was comparable to him even before he evolved to Fusion Dragonoid. So it would make sense if he had similar stats/abilities to him. We should probably wait for more imput though.
Also, hate to be the one to oppose this haha, but Season 1 protagonist Bakugan (Skyress, Tigrerra, etc) are constantly portrayed as being weaker than all of the other seasons (As shown from Alice vs Shadow/Runo vs Mira and overall Helios soloing all of them from the very first episode). So personally I'd say them being able to harm the guardians is just PIS. As for them being able to harm Mechtavius Destroyer, he seemed more annoyed by that attempt to hurt him than actually damaged, but I'm not as sure about that. If we make them 2C though, then literally every bakugan will probably be 2C - Helios solo'd them, so everyone Helios battled would be 2C, and every bakugan they battled would be 2C etc.
There was already a large amount of debate over whether or not the whole interspace deletion thing was legit, and it didn't go through. For now, we should just drop it.

Except the Season 1 Bakugan like Tigrerra and Skyress being able to beat the Guardians, who had been sitting in the Doom Dimention (A place where Bakugan slowly die and lose power over time). If that wasn't enough, Tigrerra and Wilda fight against two foes together and Tigrerra had kept up perfectly fine on her own. Plus, Storm Skyress fought Ingram after he gained the Attribute Element from Oberus, which is more evidence to support that they are on similar levels.

In hindsight, I likely should have upgraded Dual Hydranoid and Delta Drago to 2-C, as they could also beat the Guardian Bakugan, but I guess I can just request the profiles to be unlocked and wait and see.

Mechtavius Destroyer was indeed hurt as proved by how he screams in pain after several combo attacks, although it was barely enough to even do that damage.

Having even the weaker protagonist Bakugan be 2-C isn't a problem though. We have little evidence to suggest that "every" Bakugan is 2-C, as Blade Tigrerra is the one being 2-C, not other normal Bakugan (as those normal and weak ones lack feats to back it up). That's why we still have Small Town Level+ Bakugan like Fear Ripper, Harpus and Base Drago.

Surely if Blade Tigrerra is 2-C, then Base Helios would be too since he stomped both her and Nemesis on the very first episode. So the bakugan who were relative to Helios would get 2-C as they scale to Helios, who scales to Tigrerra, who scales to the guardians who damaged Infinity Dragonoid. So that would mean 2-C ingram, Wilda and several mechanical Bakugan since they were relative to the original 6.

Unless that was what was accepted, i'd say most of the things regarding the Guardians is PIS. The Bakugan jumping from Small Town Level+ (Struggling with Harpus, Siren, etc) to Multi-Universal in a single evolution seems like a pretty big jump to me.

@Drakelix It doesn't matter if it "appears" to be a drastic jump in power. Heck, we have characters on this wiki with jumps in power comparable to that if not even more drastic.

Also, Base Helios is already counted 2-C on this wiki ever since the new stats were applied. This method of scaling has already been accepted, and there is plenty of evidence supporting the idea that it is not PIS.

Being able to defeat a Legendary Soldier, as well as keep up with Wavern for a short period of time (Who had the Infinity Core).

Plus, Blade Tigrerra was already in the realm of 2-C, as she had several feats proving this (as well as the other evolved Season 1 protagonist Bakugan). It would make more sense if these forms were always 2-C rather then just City Level. If she were City Level, that means she would have had to make a big jump in power without any context between the first and second seasons of the anime. If she had always been 2-C, then all of her early 2-C feats would be explained.

And as it stands, Blade Tigrerra is a Bakugan that should be roughly on par with the likes of Delta Drago, and Delta Drago lost to Dual Hydranoid.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I now agree. I do remember Wavern fighting Dual Hydranoid... But didn't Masquerade stomp her ?
Nah, Wavern used the power of the Infinity Core to use Hydranoid's power against him and beat him.

If Hydranoid had won, that would have basically been the end of the series right there.

Back