• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a real simple one

Yujiro the god tier of the verse Dodges a bolt of lightning, so this should Warrant a MHS

This really isn’t a outlier or PIS because the feat was performed by the god tier of the verse and all the other speed calc were done casually

Characters who scale
Baki
Musashi Miyamoto
Yuichiro Hanma
Pickle
Kaku
Nomi II
Retsu

Characters who downscale
Doppo
Katsumi
Shibukawa
Hanayama
Oliva
Jack Hanma
Motobe
Ron Shobun
Jun Guevaru
Iwao Muneuchi

Last edited:
Actually Yujiro and other Baki characters have multiple amps to their speed

So should it be Massively Hypersonic, higher with amps(aka techniques)?

Agreed, there is another statement from Yujiro about Baki being faster than any bullet, meaning Baki should be faster than the .220 Swift, which has been calc’d at anywhere between Mach 100 to 500, so its actually fairly consistent for lightning timer god tiers

I think Pickle, Kaku, and Nomi II should scale and current main cast members and those comparable like Doppo, Katsumi, Shibukawa, Hana, Oliva, Jack, etc should downscale

Wait question if my memory serves me right, should Retsu just scale to MHS I mean he was fighting MM for a long time dodging and parrying his attacks?

Yep, I’d consider him to scale directly to Musashi (at the very least downscale), and scale to other main cast members. Basically, any 7-C should either scale or downscale (even Iwao Muneuchi, who for some reason is still an 8-B via scaling to 7-C Prime Doppo)

Ok I think I got many of the characters that do scale, now we just wait until this gets accepted by more people

Or we could add it now, idk if Armorchompy agrees with it then there not much to argue

Idk, Baki's not too obscure on VSBW so you should probably get some staff that actually knows the series on this

Idk, Baki's not too obscure on VSBW so you should probably get some staff that actually knows the series on this
Uhh me and Baki have been with the series for a long time now, but yeah I see your point. Ill find some staff members to check off on this

I meant, "some staff that knows the series unlike me", I wasn't doubting your knowledge

Wait I just realized Yujiro has a 4x multiplier to not only has AP but also speed as well.

That means Yujiro in demon back should be in the MHS+ range

I have an extremely limited knowledge on Baki (it's in my backlog of stuff to read) but the feat and its calc should be good, the statement also confirms it.

I can't give any opinion on scaling and multiplies, though.

Glad to see everyone on board with MHS

Now I’m just gonna wait for other members to comment on the multiplier

What do you think Baki?

Unfortunately, since the Retsu quote about Baki’s Hanma Blood awakening being 2x stronger is anime exclusive, it was discarded, meaning Demon Back is no linger considered 4x, just much stronger/faster

Unfortunately, since the Retsu quote about Baki’s Hanma Blood awakening being 2x stronger is anime exclusive, it was discarded, meaning Demon Back is no linger considered 4x, just much stronger/faster
Ahhh that sucks big time

What was the manga official translation?

Something generic iirc like “He’s so much more powerful!” or something. Not that big a loss since we still have Hanma Blood Baki defeating the comparable/slightly stronger Retsu, Demon Back Baki blitzing and overpowering Maxing Jack, who was borderline blitzing and oneshotting base Baki, Demon Back Baki matching the fairly stronger Full Power Oliva, and Yujiro going from matching Kaku in base to stomping him (likely due to Yujiro now blitzing and/or oneshotting). Definitely sucks that the official modifier is gone though...

Ok so let me see

Yujiro Hanma

Massively Hypersonic
(Easily dodge lighting), Higher with techniques, Higher with Demon Back

Baki Hanma

Massively Hypersonic
(Scales to Yujiro), Higher with techniques, Higher with Demon Back

Musashi Miyamoto

Massively Hypersonic(Scales to Yujiro and Baki), Higher with techniques, even Higher (Could fight on par with Baki and Yujiro with their Demon Back)

Yuichiro Hanma

Massively Hypersonic
(Scales to or above Yujiro), Higher with Demon Back

Pickle

Massively Hypersonic
(Is able to biltz Jack and matched Baki in combat) | Massively Hypersonic , likely higher ( Comparable to Baki )

Kaku Kaioh

Massively Hypersonic
(Scales to Yujiro), Higher with techniques

Nomu II

Massively Hypersonic
( Scales to Baki )

Retsu

Massively Hypersonic
( Scales To Musashi Miyamoto ) Higher with techniques

This is for all the peps that just scale to Yujiro, and if I mess something up or scaling please reply

Prime Doppo via scaling to Yujiro, Iwao Muneuchi via scaling to Prime Doppo, Guevaru via scaling to Oliva who downscales from Yujiro, Ron via the same reasons as Guevaru, Motobe via scaling to Musashi, Hanayama via downscaling from Yujiro or scaling to Musashi, Oliva via downscaling from Yujiro, and that should be it

Prime Doppo via scaling to Yujiro, Iwao Muneuchi via scaling to Prime Doppo, Guevaru via scaling to Oliva who downscales from Yujiro, Ron via the same reasons as Guevaru, Motobe via scaling to Musashi, Hanayama via downscaling from Yujiro or scaling to Musashi, Oliva via downscaling from Yujiro, and that should be it
Lets not forget Jack, Katsumi, and Shibukawa

But now the question is when can we add the upgrades?

Since this is my first CRT, do we have to wait for more input?

Yeah, one staff and one knowledgeable member is a good start, but a good general rule for me is usually 6 people agree: 3 supporters, 3 staff. Try the Baki GDT for supporters and then any 2 other staff members should be okay (but staff that are knowledgeable on Baki are preferable)

Okay. Has it been evaluated and accepted?

Alright bet

Also gonna ask since this is my first CRT, how do we edit the profiles lol?

Also pretty sure Yujiro is locked so I’m going to need it unlocked

You can read these pages for instructions help:

However, if you do not know how to edit properly yet, it is likely better to let somebody else, such as @BakiHanma18 handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back