• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Yujiro is unlocked right now, I can try to get these changes done within the next day (I’ll prioritize Yujiro in case his profile needs to be relocked).
BASED

For real thank you Baki man

After you get them done I’ll start the next CRT for AP

ASAP

Last edited:
The feat seems good.

I disagree on Hanayama, Retsu and Motobe being upgraded though. All three of them were horribly blitzed by Musashi the second he stopped holding back and Hanayama was only able to perceive a casual attack from Yujiro. So Hana could possibly have MHS reaction speed but that’s it.

I am probably late to this, so you may ignore what I'll say. I agree with the results, however I have certain reservations about this.

If I'm not mistaken, Yujiro didn't actually dodge that. It was said that he could and the image was meant to illustrate that, but immediately following that, he just let himself being hit, which, I admit, is acceptable to use as a feat. It was explicitly stated that he could, and being Yujiro, that isn't unlikely.

The calc adresses my main issue: Yujiro was in the ground in that moment, and the hypothetical bolt was incredibly vague, as we have no real timeframe, context or anything, since, again, it is an hypothesis.

But I do think MHS is likely, and isn't that far off. Miyamoto casually moves at speeds reaching more than Mach 80 in a dash, and that is before he gets serious and much faster. Baki is stated to be faster than any bullet (Not sure if the swift as mentioned earlier in the thread would be included technically as that bullet wasn't developed yet by the time of the manga, but again, I'm being nitpicky) indeed, and Yujiro did make that feat that he reached an arrow the moment a guy left his fingers from the bowstring, but before the string could move even the slightest milimiter.

So I accept it... But with reservations.

I am probably late to this, so you may ignore what I'll say. I agree with the results, however I have certain reservations about this.

If I'm not mistaken, Yujiro didn't actually dodge that. It was said that he could and the image was meant to illustrate that, but immediately following that, he just let himself being hit, which, I admit, is acceptable to use as a feat. It was explicitly stated that he could, and being Yujiro, that isn't unlikely.

The calc adresses my main issue: Yujiro was in the ground in that moment, and the hypothetical bolt was incredibly vague, as we have no real timeframe, context or anything, since, again, it is an hypothesis.

But I do think MHS is likely, and isn't that far off. Miyamoto casually moves at speeds reaching more than Mach 80 in a dash, and that is before he gets serious and much faster. Baki is stated to be faster than any bullet (Not sure if the swift as mentioned earlier in the thread would be included technically as that bullet wasn't developed yet by the time of the manga, but again, I'm being nitpicky) indeed, and Yujiro did make that feat that he reached an arrow the moment a guy left his fingers from the bowstring, but before the string could move even the slightest milimiter.

So I accept it... But with reservations.
Based

So what do you suggest as a solution EliminatorVenom? That we add "likely" before all of the new speed statistics, or something else?

I'd like to add "likely", but the feat is solid enough to be used as it is. We just need to keep in mind that, if further evidence arises, it may be reconsidered.
True yeah the feats fine as it is, but if there’s a feat in the future where it contradicts this I’ll make that downgrade thread don’t worry

Last edited:
So is somebody willing to add "likely" along with a clarification that it was a hypotheticaly feat?

That said, if Yujiro senses lightning coming from the clouds from a far distance, he would not need to move at anywhere near Massively Hypersonic speed to dodge it, so I am uncertain if using it is really a good idea.

The distance isn't exactly a problem, the calculation took that in consideration and used the wiki's lightning dodge calculation, that factors the distance and the relatively low distance moved compared to that the bolt must've moved.

But since the dodge is hypotethical (again, it is made clear that he could do that, but he didn't), it's hard to give any certain facts about the movement.

If no one else's willing, I can add the "likely".

Did the calculation take into account that the lightning in question comes from clouds at a far distance in the sky?

Thank you for helping out in any case. Some form of clarification in the Yujiro profile page that the feat was hypothetical would be appreciated as well.

It did not, it considered the length of the panel as the moment where Yujiro started dodging. Perhaps that's a bit too generous, in retrospect.

Which is why I approved it, in the end I don't think it's illogical or anything either way

Well, it seems more reliable to adjust the lightning distance in the calculation to the average lightning cloud height instead.

Would you be willing to write a modified calculation based on this @Armorchompy ? I would appreciate the help.

Only way I can see this feat being worth something is if you can find a panel of the clouds and they're really close to the ground (by cloud standards) or if you can prove he started moving when the panel began, which seems unlikely but eh

Thank you for helping out.

Is somebody willing to revert the character profile page speed statistics to how they were before this revision please?

Ant you can close this, me and Armor have talked and there is another MHS feat that’s actually valid but I want to do it in a different CRT.

I do not think that is a good idea. First the inaccurate speed boosts have to be reverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back