• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Hanma vs Johnny Test - A Jock fights a Dork

Might as well give this a try lmao

Plot: Baki hears tales of this epic fighter called Johnny Test, he transfers to his school and the fight gets arranged.

Speed is equalised.
Both are 8-B
Both are 2 metres apart.
Johnny has all his sister's inventions (Can change this if its too much)
SBA Otherwise

Son of Ogre: 0

Whiplash Intensifies: 0

Incon: 0

With gear, just going like 3 paragraphs in, he can fly and shrink people.
He's also fast enough without gear that baki can't realisitcally touch him at all even with cockroach dash.
You'd have to remove 99% of his abilities and speed equal for their to be a fight at all

Then they seem decently comparable but it seems like it'd go down to a skill contest and I ******* hate those.
So anyone who's seen johnny test, how skillful actually is he? Ninja dna means absolutely nothing outside of his own verse, same for saying he beat some peak guy in his verse. I have no idea how high the average skill level is in his world.

Baki's got vastly superhuman reaction speeds and created a recognizeable samurai model while being swung as a living nunchuck by a man strong enough to shake an entire skyscraper by being somewhat mad and he did it fairly casually. Probably his most impressive showing of how insanely fast his reactions are.

I remember from an old match where some guy was wanking this johnny guy to absurd degrees it was established he doesn't actually teleport? Did they decide he does, actually, or did no one care enough to make a crt? Seems like his most relevant power since he could use it to attempt to tire out Baki (while his other powers would just let him stall for absolutely no gain at all or are 'toon force' which is a completely arbitary power that varies so much in application its weird its even listed as a power here and not just the reason characters have other powers)

I mean it depends on what gadget Johnny opens up with though. And they're 2 meters apart so more than easy enough to get into melee, plus last I checked Baki has way higher LS so Johnny's not escaping if he gets grabbed and I doubt toon force would be enough to get out of a grab.

If baki's 'not lose con' is johnny simply not choosing to instantly 1 shot him, I'd call that a mismatch. Especially when baki can't catch up to johnny without speed equal, at all if he's flying and likely can't land a single hit regardless if he's using the 3000% reaction boost.
Oh and it says johnny can phase into matter which would negate half of baki's grabs in the same way yujiro once broke out of one by simply breaking the floor.

I did equalise speed btw, so what's your suggestion then?
To remove his tools like I said.
  • flight
  • size manip
  • time manip AND stop
  • posession
  • duplication
  • invisibility...
  • paralasis (no resistance to this)

I'm not even gonna bother listing more.
What can baki do against this? He's from an incredibly low hax verse.
It may not even be true he has LS advantage when johnny can make himself bigger and stronger to some unstated degree, too.
Over Half his listed tools are basically immediate wincons baki can do nothing about

Back