• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Hanma vs. Garou (Complete)

5 votes

And it's the logical reasoning of Garou having a higher tier, better defensive techniques, and well... better overall techniques, and reactive adaptation.

i doubt most of those things tbh. his bae has what? shown that he is weaker physically than tank top, a defence that can barely work agiasnt stronger opponents, and he really doenst have better techniques. baki has higher feats in all those areas (base garou is very contradictory. he is weaker than tank top, who is by no means mt lvl, and barely dodge bullets. either his earlier base feats are super low ballers, or his later feats are mega hyperboles)

First: That is not the Garou we are using.

Second: The speed is equalized, and make a CTR If you don't agree with his speed.

Therefir said:
Second: The speed is equalized, and make a CTR If you don't agree with his speed.

IM using human garou (like the op stated), but idk what garou u are using... ps, i kight try actually. just like there are good speed feats for him, there are more than enough scenes of him barely dodginh subsonic projectiles, so yeah. imma do it.

Also, Garou has his reactive evolution which could very easily turn the tide of the battle towards his favor. And he has shown to be able to fight characters that could very easily one shot him or are stronger than him by a huge margin i.e his fight with Metal Bat, and super alloy darkshine. So fighting an opponent that stronger than him wouldn't be something he can't overcome.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Therefir said:

IM using human garou (like the op stated), but idk what garou u are using... ps, i kight try actually. just like there are good speed feats for him, there are more than enough scenes of him barely dodginh subsonic projectiles, so yeah. imma do it.
Human Garou from the webcomic.

Thatoneguy78 said:
Also, Garou has his reactive evolution which could very easily turn the tide of the battle towards his favor. And he has shown to be able to fight characters that could very easily one shot him or are stronger than him by a huge margin i.e his fight with Metal Bat, and super alloy darkshine. So fighting an opponent that stronger than him wouldn't be something he can't overcome.
baki has the same and at the same lvl. they would just keep evolving until one gets tired, lands a very good hit, gets lucky, or outsmarts the other. baki can stp his movement with his blitz attack thingy, so he would win in my opinion (since baki has actual locks and holds, while garou can only punch and kick)

kk. i will. do u want a chapter? (i can give an exact page, but its gonna for tomorrow or something like that). wait, question, is reactive evolution the same as learning mid fight? or is it more literal, like how garou growing wings later on the show?

Literal adaptations. Just because you adapt mentally doesn't mean you have reactive evolution. And yes, multiple instances of chapters and not a one time thing/fluke.

then yeah, i can find instances of him stealing techniques and shit right? does that count? cuz he did it with animals for one, hanayama (or hayama.. aka the big, mafia kid that uses glasses), the adrenaline thingy from gaia (the jungle guy with multiple personlities).. hey wait, how come the wiki only have three baki haracters on it??? the hell? oh man.. mach punch from the karate kid (i forgot his name), a few ther karate moves from karate kid's dad. do u want chapter for those? like u did say that u were knowledgeable on it, so do i really have to look all that shit up?

fair enough. they copy each other, and blah blah blah. who has the higher brains and stamina (i belive that baki has much stamina, but garou doenst care about injuries, so he will keep fighting until he cant anymore, or until he wants to quit). baki has more expirience (started when he was like 6 i believe). dont know who is more versatile, but i do know baki has more one shots than garou. garou can dodge, but he only dodge what he knows how to dodge. any of baki's ****** up attacks, and he will be in trouble.

Garou and Baki should be around the same level in intelligence when it comes to fighting and Baki has far better stamina but I don't know if that will matter too much because of Garou's adaptation revitalizing him.Baki is indeed way more experienced fighting and training wise but Garou has more experience with fighting monsters and humans.Baki having more one-shots than Garou isn't anything special in this battle because Baki's opponents that he one shotted were far below his level and because Garou canonically has faced WAAY more people who are similar to him in power and can defeat groups of mountain level opponents even when he's outnumbered, which would mean Garou has a big advantage over Baki in AP and DP.Also Garou dodging won't be a problem since he's very agile, limber, will learn the fighting style Baki is using(until Baki changes it) and counter it, he would also be willing to take a few hits in order to counter Baki rather quickly as well.

@Lorenzo.r.2nd The quote about Superalloy Darkshine was stated by the narration, not by Darkshine himself. The things stated by Darkshine are that he trained his muscles in a completely different way than Puri Puri or Tanktop Master.

ok, i guess that could be viable. but thats still two against one. just cuz the statement is (maybe-ish) possible, we still dont take stetaments into account, plus all his feats show the opposite of that, since i dont ever even recall darkshine even punching someone.

The first "hit" we see Superalloy Darkshine do on Garou was a casual tackle that broke all of Garou's ribs.It would've been a one-shot if Garou didn't start to evolve and break his limiter, He was also tanking all of Garou's attacks with ease before the limit breaking stuff.

That's actually both a bad and good thing. For garou to evolve, he needs to recieve damage, and lots of it. Otherwise, he won't evolve. So two things can happen: baki beats him and let's him be, but he then evolves and baki loses, or baki goes for the kill. Base GAROU IS NOT IMMORTAL.

Getting faster doesn't mean he was evolving. Baki did about the same thing while watching a cockroach. He got fast enough to almost get his dad by surpirsu, but then his dad himself did the same shit, and adapted to bakis speed

No. He was actually getting faster and faster. Not like he was holding back faster. Progressively getting faster and faster. No technique. Just. Evolution.

Just because you haven't shown your peak speed yet, doesn't mean you're adapting.

Even at his earliest fight with Darkshine, Garou had no reason to pull back punches. And he certainly was getting faster.

Although you're right about how Garou's evolving works, Base Garou is still far stronger than Baki in AP and DB to the point he could one-shot Baki or tank his hits and Garou's Mimicry will make it EXTREMELY hard for Baki to use his techniques on Garou since even without taking hits Garou can just learn Baki's styles even at the beginning of the fight.

Baki may be potentially a more technical and experienced fighter but he can't outplay someone with a massive AP and DB advantage and who evolves, adapts, and copies on the fly.

Hmm... Well, unless he gets twice as fast (speed needed for baki to became unable ot defend himself) and quickly, btw, he ain't getting baki with just that.

Dienomite22 said:
Although you're right about how Garou's evolving works, Base Garou is still far stronger than Baki in AP and DB to the point he could one-shot Baki or tank his hits and Garou's Mimicry will make it EXTREMELY hard for Baki to use his techniques on Garou since even without taking hits Garou can just learn Baki's styles even at the beginning of the fight.
Baki may be potentially a more technical and experienced fighter but he can't outplay someone with a massive AP and DB advantage and who evolves, adapts, and copies on the fly.
I have to ask. Why do u say garous is far abvea baki in ap? Baki is 7a and base garou is also 7a...

Garou is superior to Overgrown Rover, who can fight multiple mountain level beings and can survived a casual attack from Saitama.

@COB Yea, but thats after he takes massive damage and then his evolution and adaption works without taking damage and he can evolve even without fighting(thats how he went monster form initially iirc)

Back