• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Hanma vs Banjo & Kazooie

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Thanks to Obscenly for the suggestion.

This is End of Ogre Baki Hanma with Demon Back and 7-C Banjo & Kazooie without vehicles (but they can be summoned), this can be changed if needed.

Speed is equal

Who wins and why?

Banjo & Kazooie: 4

Baki Hanma: 6

Inconclusive:

So B&K have AP advantage. If that's the case, I'll have to vote Baki. There are attacks like Roll Kick that allow for Baki to just straight up use the force of the attack to speed up his kick and make it stronger, or the Bow and Arrow hold to negate the small AP gap

DB makes this a stomp I think? More powers and a much higher AP as Baki scales to being over double Banjo at that point. I don't know anything about Banjo but it seems good to restrict it.

BakiHanma18 said:
So B&K have AP advantage. If that's the case, I'll have to vote Baki. There are attacks like Roll Kick that allow for Baki to just straight up use the force of the attack to speed up his kick and make it stronger, or the Bow and Arrow hold to negate the small AP gap
Does any of this negate Banjo's regen?

Baki has an attack that can drain the person of all their oxygen incapping them instantly.

Baki has a pretty massive AP advantage but that's also his only attack that can maybe get the job done.

Schnee One said:
Baki has an attack that can drain the person of all their oxygen incapping them instantly.

Baki has a pretty massive AP advantage but that's also his only attack that can maybe get the job done.
That's brutal hahaha

Baki can't do vacuum palm so that's actually not a way he can win. His more likely option is to beat Banjo down to the point where he has no stamina and just can't fight anymore.

Or Baki can go for the option of using his aura to make Banjo go. crazy with fear. Yujiro was able to make trained army soldiers go nearly insane and start fighting each other without even trying and while in Base. DB Baki should be able to match this level of intimidation and may be able to knock Banjo out with this. If Banjo has shown any resistance against illusions and fear inducement I'd say this isn't an option tho.

Yeah Baki's Aura along with AP should give him the win along with Demon Back, his fear aura can intimidate the BaJ and knock them out. While that itself won't give him the win they are then made very easy targets.

They would start fighting with a fair distance from each other, and considering that Banjo's main way of attacking in Banjo-Tooie is via shooting eggs i doubt that he would have the range to attack them. Even if he comes close to them, Kazooie would just quickly grab him with her TK which he wouldn't be able to escape from. Kazooie can also shoot eggs while flying from far distances with high proficiency so i don't know how he's going to keep up with that.

Baki is a master martial artist who is capable of avoiding attacks coming from behind him from point blank range, so dodging the eggs until he does get into range is viable

This assumes Banjo will fly up and do Range in character, not saying it isnt possible just wondering.

Speed is equal and Kazooie has homing eggs, eventually she would hit him, and considering that she can also stun him with ice and battery eggs it would be a good opening for spamming grenade eggs.

I don't think he would be able to get in range with them flying around, and even if he did again they have TK which he's not going to break out from. One of Kazooie's main abilities is flying and she used it several times in the games, trying to get a fair distance via flying wouldn't be OoC, even more so when she can shoot eggs while flying.

The same can be said for Baki, speed equal means those singular projectiles have a ton of distance to cross. Allowing Baki, master martial artist, too sidestep.

Baki has higher lifting strength I think.

He doesn't need to get close anyway, he just needs to make his presence clear then fear takes over.

EDIT: Banjoo's Max range is dozens of meters, this is a cakewalk for Baki to get close.

Even then, they would still follow him and would be destroying the scenario while they fight, she would just have to hit him once with ice eggs or get him with TK to stun him and start spamming eggs.

Kazooie's lifting strenght is class M with TK.

Kazooie's eggs can reach the other side of Spiral Mountain, while it's not calc'ed yet, it should be around 100 meters or so, so Baki would have to reach them while flying around at that distance. (And she can fly even higher if he starts to get closer to her while jumping...i guess.)

Just saying, the eggs home in on him, so dodging may not be as easy as you think.

Wonderwing also punishes Baki for trying to use physical attacks on B&K while making them invulnerable and unharmed.

I guess fear Hax is the only way to win then

What resistance do they have to that?

Also Gyro you hand to unrestricted Demon Back it doesn't change his tier so it can't be restricted

They've dealt with scary stuff before, but don't have a resistance to fear manip.

Alright

Dealing with scary stuff isn't really resistance to fear especially if you actively force in into someone.

Ik, but sometimes fear hax is less effective against courageous people

If there's a large distance between them, God have mercy on Banjo's soul, because that makes Baki highly likely to start with Triceratops Fist or Cockroach Tackle, and if it's TF, he gets a massive damage amp. If it's CT, he gets a speed amp that allows him to blitz someone of similar speed. Baki has also been seen to use Instinctive Reaction to dodge people's line of sight, making him effectively invisible.

If Baki radiates this aura passively, this might be a stomp

@Gyro Not in Baki's case, considering it works on soldiers

Schnee One said:
If Baki radiates this aura passively, this might be a stomp
@Gyro Not in Baki's case, considering it works on soldiers
If I remember correctly, he has to activate DB. When he does activate it in his fight with Yujiro, his hair flows up like his fathers, his eyebrows more closely resemble his father's, he has an aura, and his personality becomes almost an amalgam of his own and Yujiro's

NotoriouSoda said:
Doesn't Baki win this fight even more than last time? Since he has a lot of new abilities on his profile?
Can't speak for all the new abilities, but some definitely help

Back