• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki Hamma vs Homelander (TV series)

I feel like Baki can pull this off. Eventually Homelander can still get a win con out of flight and spam lasers if he gets 'scared' but at worst it's a tie.

Still with the amount of stuff on Baki, I'd vote him.

I feel like Baki can pull this off. Eventually Homelander can still get a win con out of flight and spam lasers if he gets 'scared' but at worst it's a tie.

Still with the amount of stuff on Baki, I'd vote him.
I think The laser should be very easy to dodge in one on one fight for some on skill level of Baki compare to homelander himself or anyone in the boy verse for that matter.

You don't need to dodge the laser itself he need to dodge homelander.

Errrr problem

I think this thread made before the key of homelander split

What key should i use to?

Edit: I need to change baki version too.

Baki is now stomp at his strongest

Back