• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Ending = Bad Time - Cole MacGrath vs Sans

Sans too HAXX, Soul manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Teleportation, KARMA, Danmaku.....

this will pretty much Destroy Cole just like he destroyed Chara in the his/her first time fighting with Sans :p

Killed 2-B being multiple time it pretty confirmed win for Sans

Don't even start that cole don't have Save and load.

Yeah, as Beast Cole, Save and Load is worthless as he can turn into a Black Hole and Sans is dead once he teleports.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
This is Beast Cole? Of course he wins. Danmaku < All directional attack
And Cole can teleport now.
What is teleport gonna help? Sans has it too.

What make you think that sans it not gonna tear Cole apart?

Sans can't teleport out of a Black Hole.

His versatility? His range? His greater intellect?

Teleportation: While Sans is unable to reset the universe in the manner of someone such as Frisk or Flowey, he has shown to have incredibly potent spatial manipulation, allowing him to teleport not only himself, but objects and other people, as well. During battle, Sans will often teleport his opponent, himself, and his attacks, not only moving himself out of harms way, but moving his foe straight into a new attack. He has also shown the ability to "reset" an individual to their previous position.

Sooo new question, can cole survive his own blackhole? Because i can see Sans switch place of him and Cole when Cole use blackhole sans.

... He literally comes out of a black hole after regenerating.

Also here's another thing Cole can do. Use gravity to make everything float. I don't think Sans has flight so...

... He literally comes out of a black hole after regenerating.
Also here's another thing Cole can do. Use gravity to make everything float. I don't think Sans has flight so...
Sans has his own gravity manip so no.

Right but his gravity doesn't seem to affect Sans so....

I don't think a soul is even relevant for the Beast.

Also, you know one thing Sans won't be dodging.... radiation on the battlefield.

Cole, beast mode is all directional and has toops much regen, combine that with sans-serif abysmal Durability and a black hole you've got a victory for cole.

Also, you know one thing Sans won't be dodging.... radiation on the battlefield.
I kind of agree with with radiation but

1:don't downplay please, while Sans never show to use his own Gravity manip on himself but saying that he can't use it on himself it pretty downplay.

2. There is no souce in game say that beast cole don't have a soul, even monster in undertale have souls!

It's just not his style, I'm not downplaying. I mean when has he reliably used it? Better off using teleportation to get away.

Cool. Monsters =/= conduits in another game.

But radiation pretty much takes out Sans in the beginning of the game then since it pretty much makes you cough. One point of damage and bam. Sans gets easily tired too

Hizack123 said:

1:don't downplay please, while Sans never show to use his own Gravity manip on himself but saying that he can use it on himself it pretty downplay.

2. There is no souce in game say that beast cole don't have a soul, even monster in undertale have souls!
Err.. I don't really know what to say. I don't want to be rude, but your grammar is so off nothing you said makes any sense at all.

Yobobojojo said:
Hizack123 said:

1:don't downplay please, while Sans never show to use his own Gravity manip on himself but saying that he can use it on himself it pretty downplay.

Err.. I don't really know what to say. I don't want to be rude, but your grammar is so off nothing you said makes any sense at all.
It would be helpful if you could rephrase it.

Well i know myself, but yeah Sans never use his own Gravity manip on himself =/= he can't use it on himself

And unless you can proof that Beast Cole don't have souls it mean he have a soul too, so KARMA still work on him.

Hizack123 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Hizack123 said:

Well i know myself, but yeah Sans never use his own Gravity manip on himself =/= he can't use it on himself
And unless you can proof that Beast Cole don't have souls it mean he have a soul too, so KARMA still work on him.
Okay, thanks. I'm just putting it together out there we can't assume either way since there's no proof that sans-serif can or can't lift himself. Unless karmic retribution is a OHKO Beast still wins by Ray Sphere Energy which breaks down other beings on a genetic level, along with black holes and time slow.

Okay cool. But Chara is a literal Genocider, and he took several hits.

Regardless radiation will wipe out Sans and you know that Cole can just teleport away and regenerate from an atom.Regardless of whether karma works or not he will recover.

Back